+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

As bad as we've played . . . .

We are the last team that the Seahawks or 49ers want to see in the first round of the playoffs.

Well they won't have to worry about seeing us >.>
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Never know. I don't doubt the possibliity of anything in the NFL anymore. As unlikely as it may seem, the reality is, it's honestly very possible.

All-Pro
    Why?

Why? Because the 49ers suck so hard right now. Kaepernick isn't the answer and they are in denial. Giants own the 49ers.

Seahawks? Eh, they'll bout will be over soon.

Veteran
    Can the Giants beat the 49ers with Kaepernick? he's gonna run all over this defense

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Why? Because the 49ers suck so hard right now. Kaepernick isn't the answer and they are in denial. Giants own the 49ers.Seahawks? Eh, they'll bout will be over soon.
    What? The 49ers are bad? Did you see the at two Giants games? The Giants own the 49ers? Seattle has played god al year. This is not last year. If every possible thing happened to get the Giants in the playoffs NO team would fear them.

Banned
    Actually, I think they would love to see us right now.

I love how everyone keeps sleeping on the Seahawks. They have a good running game and good defense. They can make a deep push into the playoffs. Us? Well first we have to take care of the Eagles. The Bears can surely lose to the Lions, and the Packers can definitely beat the Vikings.

Right now, I do not think this Giant team scares any team in the NFL. Just being honest...