+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Killdrive lovers part 150 where are you ?

Veteran

Killdrive lovers part 150 where are you ?

Thought so. I hate being right but he needs to be replaced. Giants playmakers arent taking 10 yard plays for 80 yard tds anymore and the league has easily shut our offense down and Killdrive has no clue how to fix the problem. He has only been coaching for how many years???? He needs guys on offense to bail him out like Cruz did all last year or nicks did in the playoffs. This team couldnt go 80 yards down the field methodically as the offense is built for hope and pray plays down the field. I am beyond frustrated with this offense and the lack of being able to make a simple play or get a couple of first downs. Why is the browns offense better then ours ? KC's offense is probably better then ours. Players or System ???.
    Its funny Baltimore and Atlanta seemed to have an idea on offense what they will run and to attack certain players or when to call plays vs our blitzes or whatever. Do you ever get the sense we have a single plan on offense to attack other teams ?? It is almost like we have no plan.... Judging by the body of work our offense cant even get a first down. Do you ever see Brady or Brees or whoever have that much difficulty ? win or loose it doesnt matter the fact that we are incapable of making a first down is scarry. We had what 180 yards most of them garbage yards and 1 play that got us 43 yards which was a hope and pray throw up in the air ?? seriously that is alarming. Ravens defense isnt the same ravens defense of old but of course we made them look like the 85 bears.

I think we need to get rid of the OC bigtime and get some new idea and get rid of this down field passing cr ap. Its not working. Dallas I think exposed us on this and provided the blue print on how to stop our offense.

All-Pro
    Those are stats from a game. What about the stats of where the offense has ranked with him as the OC?

I dunno man. In a way I completely agree, I'd like to see a change at OC regardless. But I have a hard time using ATL and Ravens as the examples. Nobody has beat either of them at home this year. They are good teams. It's not like the Raiders whooped us. But the general idea of a change, I think it's time.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    I dunno man. In a way I completely agree, I'd like to see a change at OC regardless. But I have a hard time using ATL and Ravens as the examples. Nobody has beat either of them at home this year. They are good teams. It's not like the Raiders whooped us. But the general idea of a change, I think it's time.
    The Steelers and Broncos beat the Ravens at home this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    The Steelers and Broncos beat the Ravens at home this year.
    You're right, my mistake.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    What about Redzone issues which has cost us some games not to mention has been an issue for a few years ?

I am not just talking about scoring tons of points. What about some consistency on offense some type of identity or being able to get a first down. I dont care who we are playing. We seem to struggle to get a first down. Its that challenging for us right now. Yet other teams in the league on offense whether they win or loose seem to have some direction on offense. Please tell me I am not alone on this one ??

Just because we won the SB doesnt mean we have to say with the same group forever. ? Some times you take your gains and move on. Its a business.

I personally would get rid of the entire coaching staff. TC won us 2 SB thats great but he also has brought in Killdrive and Fewel and if he stays they probably stay so if that is the case good bye to all of them. Its time to move on.

Our offense seems like its a step behind all the defenses out there and we are kind of dated on offense and stubborn to boot.

I know it seems harsh and people might think I am being ungrateful but maybe its time to try something else. I havent even started on my thoughts about the defense. yikes.

1 thing I despise about him is when she starts a game he doesn't script the opening 2 drives. He uses the opening drive to run vanilla plays to get an idea of what to defense is going to be doing. From there he decides the best way to attack. I I hate that because we always trail early and have to come back.

..........quick, second and 9, what's the playcall?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    ..........quick, second and 9, what's the playcall?
    shotgun draw

The offense was putrid this year, however, I defend KG. We have often been a top 10 offense with him as our OC, and he's a big part of why we won 2 SBs. I think our problems are execution of the plays that are called. I'd start with the Oline. It's been patched for too many years. They need a real infusion of talent this off-season. Add in the injuries to key players such as: Locklear, Bradshaw, Snee, and Nicks, and you have an offense that can't execute the play called, whatever the play is. No need to stack the box, because we can't run. Double Cruz, and no one else can be relied on to convert a third down. Those are the real issues with the offense, not KG.
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

+ Reply to Thread