+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Chi @ Det - GB @ Min - Dal @ Was----

So here are my thoughts but you let me know yours.

Chi @ Det - Detroit can beat Chi at home and play spoiler, you know they want to win just to spoil Chi chances. I don't know why people keep saying this is an automatic lose for Det. Detroit can win ---lets see

GB @ Min - GB is still playing for that first round bye week i believe (correct me if im wrong). GB can beat Min and they have a reason to play, Min is no roll over team but they are beatable.

Dal @ Was - As much as I hate to admit it, Was is a hot team right now and are on a roll. They are a very dangerous team right now and I think they will beat the cowboys. They have everything to play for, they win they are in and at the same time eliminate the Cowboys and Giants (pending the other scenarios)

But! all this is pointless if the Giants don't take care of business like they have failed to do in the past 4 weeks.

Thoughts?

Starter
    I think we all should not care about playoff scenario...

Veteran
    The season is almost over and no more football until next year for us possibly. I am just trying to enjoy the last little bit we have of the Giants season. In my eyes there is still hope, but i guess everyone is taking the Tuck route and just giving up lol (joke relax)

thoughts??..

I thought the Giants would man up and win the last two games....I thought wrong.
    I thought they would show urgency late in the game vs the Steelers. I thougth wrong.
    I thought they gave a **** enough to play hard. I thought wrong.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Most likely the Bears will win.
    We Want 5!

I say we just focus on beating the Eagles handily..the game your in should be where our head is at.

Da Bears will win and the G'men will be riding the pines this year!

I would bet all the teams the giants need to lose end up losing, but the giants lose to the eagles too

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    I say we just focus on beating the Eagles handily..the game your in should be where our head is at.
    I agree with that but i was talking about what you the fans think of the scenarios.

We owe Philly BIGTIME!!!