+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE... (PLAYOFFS)

My email to Bill Simmons that makes perfect sense.

Well, the Giants have apparently rock bottom, and have almost no one believing in them. Hell, I'm a Giants fan and don't believe in them. But because I don't believe in the Giants, I believe their playoff clinching scenario will actually happen. For 14 weeks, even you and Cousin Sal believed they were toying with everyone hoping no one would believe in them. Well you and everyone else weren't buying it then. Finally this week you declared them decapitated and dead. This is eerie similar to Jimmy Johnson prematurely "putting a fork" in them. You might be fueling the playoff berth yourself.

Lets look at what needs to transpire.
    The Bears must lose to the Lions. The best team the Bears beat were the Colts. They have zero signature wins, and lets be honest their offense SUCKS. Last meeting with the Lions was a 13-7 win in favor of the Bears. They most recently had lost 5 of 6 before barely surviving against the (Ryan?) Lindley led Cardinals. The Lions have lost 7 straight and are 4-11. However they have lost 9 games by only 1 possession. (Counting losses by 8 pts) They have an offense that can move the ball and score. If Stafford doesn't gift wrap turnovers and the Lions take a lead, good night Bears.

Packers need to beat the Vikings. Do we really believe that the Packers will squander the 2nd seed up against the likes of Christian Ponder?

Redskins must beat the Cowboys. RGIII will be one week healthier. The Cowboys oline stinks. Jason Garrett is prime for one his coaching brain farts. Sorry Jerry, maybe next year.

Giants of course must beat the Eagles. For some reason, I think is the game most likely to not fall in the Giants favor. However, since NOONE believes in them, we can expect a spanking by the Giants.

So use this knowledge and parlay the money lines of all these games. Late Sunday night, there will be millions of 49ers fans dreading to see the New York Giants one more time. But if you lose, you can take solace in knowing the Patriots don't have to play them in the Super Bowl.

I believe our season will be over on this Sunday. If for some odd reason our season is not over Sunday, I believe it will only be on life support and death will be imminent the following Sunday.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    My email to Bill Simmons that makes perfect sense.

Well, the Giants have apparently rock bottom, and have almost no one believing in them. Hell, I'm a Giants fan and don't believe in them. But because I don't believe in the Giants, I believe their playoff clinching scenario will actually happen. For 14 weeks, even you and Cousin Sal believed they were toying with everyone hoping no one would believe in them. Well you and everyone else weren't buying it then. Finally this week you declared them decapitated and dead. This is eerie similar to Jimmy Johnson prematurely "putting a fork" in them. You might be fueling the playoff berth yourself.

Lets look at what needs to transpire.
    The Bears must lose to the Lions. The best team the Bears beat were the Colts. They have zero signature wins, and lets be honest their offense SUCKS. Last meeting with the Lions was a 13-7 win in favor of the Bears. They most recently had lost 5 of 6 before barely surviving against the (Ryan?) Lindley led Cardinals. The Lions have lost 7 straight and are 4-11. However they have lost 9 games by only 1 possession. (Counting losses by 8 pts) They have an offense that can move the ball and score. If Stafford doesn't gift wrap turnovers and the Lions take a lead, good night Bears.

Packers need to beat the Vikings. Do we really believe that the Packers will squander the 2nd seed up against the likes of Christian Ponder?

Redskins must beat the Cowboys. RGIII will be one week healthier. The Cowboys oline stinks. Jason Garrett is prime for one his coaching brain farts. Sorry Jerry, maybe next year.

Giants of course must beat the Eagles. For some reason, I think is the game most likely to not fall in the Giants favor. However, since NOONE believes in them, we can expect a spanking by the Giants.

So use this knowledge and parlay the money lines of all these games. Late Sunday night, there will be millions of 49ers fans dreading to see the New York Giants one more time. But if you lose, you can take solace in knowing the Patriots don't have to play them in the Super Bowl.
    you mean BACK IN< BACK IN< BACK IN,,,there is nothing to believe in at this point,,,that ship has sailed.

sorry....I believed for 15 games.......
    I guess I still believe except now I believe they are done for this season. I actually think they lose vs the Eagles...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Even if the Cowboys, Bears, and Vikings lose...

The Giants will not beat the Eagles, playing like this they wouldnt beat Rutgers.

I believe we will win on Sunday, but I don 't believe we will get the help we need to make the playoffs
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Thy quit two weeks ago. They can't wait for the season to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Thy quit two weeks ago. They can't wait for the season to end.
    Could be, but there's a game to be played
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I don't think all 3 of those teams will lose, maybe one or 2 if we're lucky, but it'll be very unlikely that all 3 will lose....and I also don't see us beating the Eagles. This team has clearly given up, I hope they prove me wrong but either way, our chance of getting into the playoffs seems like 5% for me right now.

There is entirely too much that needs to happen, I think we'll win and a number of other's may fall our way; however, I don't believe that the Bears will lose to the Lions....