Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Eagles fan here. I come in peace!

Hi Gmen,

I am travelling over from the UK tomorrow to NYC and I will be attending the game with the great Eagles at your house.
    Any thing I need to know about coming as an overseas Eagles fan? Apart from the ball busting and you guys mentioning something called a SuperBow?

I'll be staying in Manhattan so is the train from Penn station to the Metlife stadium changing at Secaucus Junction on the way?

Banned
    my friend, its been days since anyone said anything in here. the giants fans have suffered a serious case of realistic reality regarding their team. they realize they aint going to the playoffs now and well, quite frankly, they know they dont have a good team

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    my friend, its been days since anyone said anything in here. the giants fans have suffered a serious case of realistic reality regarding their team. they realize they aint going to the playoffs now and well, quite frankly, they know they dont have a good team
    A "case of realistic reality"?? lol That's all you have?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    A "case of realistic reality"?? lol That's all you have?
    if you are referring to me as trying to be insulting, i wasnt. i think the simple truth speaks great volumes alone. the word shame comes to mind when i think of the giants. i dont want to rub it in to much.

if you are referring to me as trying to be insulting, i wasnt. i think the simple truth speaks great volumes alone. the word shame comes to mind when i think of the giants. i dont want to rub it in to much.
    What word comes to mind when you think of the Cowboys?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    What word comes to mind when you think of the Cowboys?
    finesse

15 years 1 playoff win and you talk about shame?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raintheory View Post
    15 years 1 playoff win and you talk about shame?
    yup, eli was very shameful this yr

This guy came in here asking a question, and you derailed the thread. What a life you have dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This guy came in here asking a question, and you derailed the thread. What a life you have dude.
    You can't realistically expect a ******bag to stop acting like one. It's unnatural.