Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles fan here. I come in peace!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    finesse
    ...what a dip ****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

lol, hey whatever makes you feel better i guess...

however, lil eli is about as soft as they come. it showed this yr. the upcoming future doesnt look to good for the lil g's.

Im sorry but what team do you root for again? Oh yes the Cowboys... and How bout Dem Boys with Mr. Romo at the helm. Seems he comes up short in the biggest of games? Our Quarterback SOFT? If history serves me it seems that ELI has proved his toughness time and time again in the biggest of spots. What has Mr. Romo done besides prove he plays second fiddle to a Man famous for delectable RIBS?

To the OP: You do have to realize that mixing Giants and Eagles fans is like mixing Man U and Liverpool fans, right?
    Andre the Giant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCDBS View Post
    Im sorry but what team do you root for again? Oh yes the Cowboys... and How bout Dem Boys with Mr. Romo at the helm. Seems he comes up short in the biggest of games? Our Quarterback SOFT? If history serves me it seems that ELI has proved his toughness time and time again in the biggest of spots. What has Mr. Romo done besides prove he plays second fiddle to a Man famous for delectable RIBS?
    yup your qb is a softy this yr. Romo? well he's playing far superior to lil eli this yr. thats just the way it is.

yup your qb is a softy this yr. Romo? well he's playing far superior to lil eli this yr. thats just the way it is.
    You spoke specifically about toughness... Not who's having a better year statistically. And by the way even though ELI is having an off year it took an Epic collapse of this team to keep us from running away with this division. We aren't even out of it yet... Romo on the other hand with his "great" year is exactly where ELI is fighting to get into the playoffs. Romo for all of his big numbers and great stats cant get it done. Winning the big one is all that matters around here Romo is the softest there is when it comes crunch time... Thats just the way it is.

Banned
    You spoke specifically about toughness... Not who's having a better year statistically. And by the way even though ELI is having an off year it took an Epic collapse of this team to keep us from running away with this division. We aren't even out of it yet... Romo on the other hand with his "great" year is exactly where ELI is fighting to get into the playoffs. Romo for all of his big numbers and great stats cant get it done. Winning the big one is all that matters around here Romo is the softest there is when it comes crunch time... Thats just the way it is.
    instead of posting a reply to this drivel, we are going to revist this thread after sunday night.....i bet you wont show. thats just the way it is with you giants fans

Drivel... I guess that's appropriate when you have no intelligible response... Good luck Sunday you're going to need it.

Banned
    Drivel... I guess that's appropriate when you have no intelligible response... Good luck Sunday you're going to need it.
    its appropriate since you seem to be arguing the same case in two different threads. thus why we will revisit this thread after sunday night and check out how some of your words worked out

instead of posting a reply to this drivel, we are going to revist this thread after sunday night.....i bet you wont show. thats just the way it is with you giants fans
    Wake me up when you do something in the playoffs.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Banned
    Similar to how you disappeared from these boards, eh? Same old song and dance from you, one would think after years of experience you would be a better troll by now.

Closed Thread