Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Eagles fan here. I come in peace!

  1. #21
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,595
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Wake me up when you do something in the playoffs.

    That'll be a lot of beauty sleep. YOu may want to change your u/n to Rip Van G-MenBK.

  2. #22
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    my friend, its been days since anyone said anything in here. the giants fans have suffered a serious case of realistic reality regarding their team. they realize they aint going to the playoffs now and well, quite frankly, they know they dont have a good team
    This guy came in here asking a question, and you derailed the thread. What a life you have dude.

  3. #23
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This guy came in here asking a question, and you derailed the thread. What a life you have dude.
    You can't realistically expect a ******bag to stop acting like one. It's unnatural.

  4. #24
    Bench Player gingerob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5
    Yep its why i was asking. Should be good fun

  5. #25
    Bench Player gingerob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This guy came in here asking a question, and you derailed the thread. What a life you have dude.
    That's those cowgirls for you. When it's too cold to hump a bull they troll for the attention

  6. #26
    Bench Player clawwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    my friend, its been days since anyone said anything in here. the giants fans have suffered a serious case of realistic reality regarding their team. they realize they aint going to the playoffs now and well, quite frankly, they know they dont have a good team
    Wow. Really. An eagles fan posts about Sundays game you somehow try to trash the giants - with a serious case of bad grammar, nonetheless. Just go back to your own damn team's message board. Talk about no life, geez.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    i am sensing some unhappy vibes in here. hmm, i wonder why....

  8. #28
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i am sensing some unhappy vibes in here. hmm, i wonder why....
    hardy hardy hardy, you're team will not relevant until Tony Romo is gone.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    hardy hardy hardy, you're team will not relevant until Tony Romo is gone.
    define relevant in your opinion,

    let me ask a scenario here. lets say Dallas loses this sunday nite but Romo has a great game. lot of yards, multiple td's, no ints, and a 100 plus rating. yanno, kinda like he has for the past couple months; even in defeat. but anyways, if they lose and Romo has a great game, does that constitute him as being irrelevant? does he get the "choke" label from you rival fans just cause the team loses? lets face it, the only time Romo has ever "choked" was that seattle fumble a few yrs back. sure he has had bad games w multiple td's, but ive never seen him "choke" the season away other than that fumble. you giants fan would like to say he choked against you guys in the playoffs a few yrs ago as well on the last play of the game when he threw it in the endzone. that was basically like a hail mary play. dont see how that is defined as "choked". you guys talk about lil eli and his two rings, yet that doesnt escape the fact that this year, eli is the one who has consistently choked this second half of the season while Romo has played elite. so since the game is defined by how its being played out now, it would seem like now, eli is the choker.

    i am still not making any predictions about who wins this sunday night. its the defense that has me worried. brees carved up the middle of the field all day last week against the D and i think the skins are gonna do the same. if we lose it will be because of the defense, not romo

  10. #30
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    define relevant in your opinion,

    let me ask a scenario here. lets say Dallas loses this sunday nite but Romo has a great game. lot of yards, multiple td's, no ints, and a 100 plus rating. yanno, kinda like he has for the past couple months; even in defeat. but anyways, if they lose and Romo has a great game, does that constitute him as being irrelevant? does he get the "choke" label from you rival fans just cause the team loses? lets face it, the only time Romo has ever "choked" was that seattle fumble a few yrs back. sure he has had bad games w multiple td's, but ive never seen him "choke" the season away other than that fumble. you giants fan would like to say he choked against you guys in the playoffs a few yrs ago as well on the last play of the game when he threw it in the endzone. that was basically like a hail mary play. dont see how that is defined as "choked". you guys talk about lil eli and his two rings, yet that doesnt escape the fact that this year, eli is the one who has consistently choked this second half of the season while Romo has played elite. so since the game is defined by how its being played out now, it would seem like now, eli is the choker.

    i am still not making any predictions about who wins this sunday night. its the defense that has me worried. brees carved up the middle of the field all day last week against the D and i think the skins are gonna do the same. if we lose it will be because of the defense, not romo
    This seems like an insecure statement, for an insecure fanbase.

    Won't respond further.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts