Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    WTF is going on here? Dude from across the pond asks for some simple info and 5 pages of utter unrelated s--t is the result. ProfCrue you started it. You need to apologize first then the rest of the jerk-offs can do so in turn.
    hey all i said was the truth. it had been days since anyone had said anything in here and i was trying to help the person realize this so that they could find the info they were seeking in a different forum perhaps. everyone else started attacking

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerob View Post
    Hi Gmen,

I am travelling over from the UK tomorrow to NYC and I will be attending the game with the great Eagles at your house.
    Any thing I need to know about coming as an overseas Eagles fan? Apart from the ball busting and you guys mentioning something called a SuperBow?

I'll be staying in Manhattan so is the train from Penn station to the Metlife stadium changing at Secaucus Junction on the way?

Rules for being an eagles fan.

Boo santa claus.

that is all.

Oh and eagles fans love it when you boo at people with down syndrome or throw rocks at refs.
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 12-29-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Rules for being an eagles fan.

Boo santa claus.

that is all.

Oh and eagles fans love it when you boo at people with down syndrome or throw rocks at refs.

OP, dont listen to this kid.

Also, expect Giants fans to do things like chant "****hole" at you for minding your own buisness, purposely pee on your back in the urinal and harass your wife/gf/daughter if they're with you.

Expect some verbal barbs, but as long as you dont act like a fool, run your mouth or start trouble, you should be perfectly ok.