Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Eagles fan here. I come in peace!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    This seems like an insecure statement, for an insecure fanbase.

Won't respond further.
    lol, its not a statement at all. its a scenario that i am calling you out on. you do know what a scenario is right?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, its not a statement at all. its a scenario that i am calling you out on. you do know what a scenario is right?
    It's a scenario that is so dumb. You obviously care so much about people calling your QB a choker; that's why you're asking if he'll still be called a "choker".

IF I PASS THIS TEST, WILL I STOP BEING CALLED A MORON? I HOPE SO.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's a scenario that is so dumb. You obviously care so much about people calling your QB a choker; that's why you're asking if he'll still be called a "choker".

IF I PASS THIS TEST, WILL I STOP BEING CALLED A MORON? I HOPE SO.
    lol, ok obviously you cant play the smack talk game so you're officially dismissed

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, ok obviously you cant play the smack talk game so you're officially dismissed
    What's a smack talk game? Do people automatically lose when you tell another person they lose the smack talk game?

Confused.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Bench Player
    Actually rooting for the Cowboys this week. Skins fans have been getting a little ****y and Giants fans....no comment.Anyways OP, be careful. You're from England so you're probably used to hostile sporting events but Giants fans don't take to kindly to Cowboys and Eagles fans. Especially in the upper deck. Keep a clean nose and cover up your jersey in the parking lot. Also, try to stay out of the urinals and porta potties.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Actually rooting for the Cowboys this week. Skins fans have been getting a little ****y and Giants fans....no comment.Anyways OP, be careful. You're from England so you're probably used to hostile sporting events but Giants fans don't take to kindly to Cowboys and Eagles fans. Especially in the upper deck. Keep a clean nose and cover up your jersey in the parking lot. Also, try to stay out of the urinals and porta potties.
    Cheers, yeah I have been to some Nasty ones in England. I'm in lower end zone

All-Pro
    It'd be so funny if the Vikings and bears lost and we won. Then with a chance to win the NFCE and knock out the hated giants at the same time romo and the cowboys lay another egg like they did vs Philly (44-6) and giants (31-14). That's right the cowboys who have been outscored 75-20 in winner take all games would not only get manhandled in another crucial game but send the giants back into playoffs to defend their title. So if (and that's a BIG IF) the giants somehow made of back and won another Title they'd have the cowboys to thank for it.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    If all fell into place and we made it back in while cowboys were eliminated you think Cre would show back up here Sunday night
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Who would the Giants play if they do make the playoffs?

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    It'd be so funny if the Vikings and bears lost and we won. Then with a chance to win the NFCE and knock out the hated giants at the same time romo and the cowboys lay another egg like they did vs Philly (44-6) and giants (31-14). That's right the cowboys who have been outscored 75-20 in winner take all games would not only get manhandled in another crucial game but send the giants back into playoffs to defend their title. So if (and that's a BIG IF) the giants somehow made of back and won another Title they'd have the cowboys to thank for it.
    Wouldn't surprise me. With the huge horseshoe that's always up your asses, I could see this happening.

Closed Thread