+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Will any Giants fans be wearing papaer bags at the game?

It's been a long time (late 70's) since Giant Fans wore paper bags over their heads at the home games......does that happen this week?

No. . . this is a team that brought us two superbowls. If they do. . . then those fans are pretty spoiled

If any Giants fan would be so stupid, I would hope that he got his face punched in at the game.

You should wear a bag over your head for starting this thread.

Maybe when the season is at a 2-13 point like the Chiefs but a team that is around 8-8 doesn't deserve that sort of mockery.

Only cowards hide in public. Giants fans, don't hide...their feelings, opinions or their faces..

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    It's been a long time (late 70's) since Giant Fans wore paper bags over their heads at the home games......does that happen this week?
    You really do reach
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    If any Giants fan would be so stupid, I would hope that he got his face punched in at the game.

You should wear a bag over your head for starting this thread.
    Agreed 100%......I love this team till I die and am very proud to be a fan of a classy org...Yes I am disappointed this year but we will be back on top!
    ALL IN!

Veteran
    We are not Jets fan, we just had a bad season that's all

It's not like we are 0-15, c'mon man.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

I dont care how bad our team is playing us giants fans would never wear a paper bag on our heads. We would much rather let you see the disgust on our faces.