+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,751

    Marty B wants to stay with NYG

    Here's the wrinkle, he wants his bro (Michael Bennett, DE for the Bucs) here with him. Bennett is a solid DE, so if the price was right he'd be a nice pickup.

    Martellus Bennett wants to stay with Giants, preferably with his brother there too

    *apologies if already posted

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,067
    I like Bennett a lot. How old is his brother? Don't want anymore aging DE's lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #3
    He's 27; recorded 9 sacks this season

  4. #4
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He's 27; recorded 9 sacks this season
    I'm sold. Lets bring him in...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Here's the wrinkle, he wants his bro (Michael Bennett, DE for the Bucs) here with him. Bennett is a solid DE, so if the price was right he'd be a nice pickup.


    I imagine with our cap situation it could be hell to get Mikey B too unless he agreed to a back loaded contract.

  6. #6
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I like Bennett a lot. How old is his brother? Don't want anymore aging DE's lol.
    Last year salary was Michael Bennett DT $2,742,000 RFA 2013

    stats http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9568/career
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

  7. #7
    Bennet can bring all his brothers cousins etc. Its a big party!

  8. #8
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I like Bennett a lot. How old is his brother? Don't want anymore aging DE's lol.
    Good question. You're laughing. That not a joke. He he under 26 yrs old.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

  9. #9
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Last year salary was Michael Bennett DT $2,742,000 RFA 2013

    stats http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9568/career
    Half the price of Osi and Tuck.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

  10. #10
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,751
    Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Good question. You're laughing. That not a joke. He he under 26 yrs old.
    ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts