+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Teams Do You NOT want to see Win it all this Year?

What Teams Do You NOT want to see Win it all this Year?

Seeing as though it will probably take some sort of miracle for us to make the playoffs this year which teams do you guys most want to see crash and burn in the playoffs. For me besides our division counterparts I would really hate to see Green Bay go deep into the playoffs. Just them whining about beating themselves after every loss is really irritating. I really don't care much for their fanbase either...

Any team that is not the Giants.

More realistically:
    Cowboys
    Skins
    Patriots
    Broncos
    Niners

So I'm probably going to be rooting for a Seahawks/Bengals super bowl...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Don't worry the Cowboys aren't getting in...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCDBS View Post
    Don't worry the Cowboys aren't getting in...
    lol you desperately are hoping not

HAHAHA Why would I be desperate? You've got the chancellor of choke as your quarterback... Even if by some miracle the cowboys are in are in a position to win Sunday... Romo will find some way to screw it up. That my friend is a certainty.

Banned
    HAHAHA Why would I be desperate? You've got the chancellor of choke as your quarterback... Even if by some miracle the cowboys are in are in a position to win Sunday... Romo will find some way to screw it up. That my friend is a certainty.
    Romo's been pretty much the "crunch" qb this past month n half. last week, for example, he hit miles on 4th down with 15 secs leftfor the td to go into ot; even tho we lost due to bad defense. but according to your logic, Romo should have "choked" on that play. much like lil eli has choked this month.

and that my friend, is a definite certainy
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 12-27-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Romo's been pretty much the "crunch" qb this past month n half. last week, for example, he hit miles on 4th down with 15 secs left. according to your logic, Romo should have "choked" on that play. much like lil eli has choked this month.

and that my friend, is a definite certainy
    Are we really comparing ELI and ROMO this MONTH??? Come on give it a rest... 4th down with 15 ticks give me a break look at Eli's resume when it matters Romo cant carry his Strap my friend... Oh and by CHOKING I don't mean desperate last second plays in the regular season. Oh NO sir by CHOKE and coming up soft I'm talking about those monumental breakdowns that END YOUR SEASON... However I digress, I will rest on my "logic"... I don't need to say any more just tune in Sunday you're going to get a first hand look at your Boys going down in flames...

Banned
    Are we really comparing ELI and ROMO this MONTH??? Come on give it a rest... 4th down with 15 ticks give me a break look at Eli's resume when it matters Romo cant carry his Strap my friend... Oh and by CHOKING I don't mean desperate last second plays in the regular season. Oh NO sir by CHOKE and coming up soft I'm talking about those monumental breakdowns that END YOUR SEASON... However I digress, I will rest on my "logic"... I don't need to say any more just tune in Sunday you're going to get a first hand look at your Boys going down in flames...
    you mean like how lil eli brokedown this yr?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    you mean like how lil eli brokedown this yr?
    Dont play dumb... You know exactly what Im talking about...

Teams that I don't want to see win it all that I feel like actually have a shot...

New England, San Francisco

Teams that I don't think have a great shot that I don't want to win it all...

Washington, Houston

+ Reply to Thread