+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seattle vs Denver
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol you desperately are hoping not
    They won't. Romo will find a way to lose. It happens every year. Its pretty funny watching Cowboy fans year after year think they have a shot. Its like Eagles fans year after year thinking they have a shot. Wont happen.

I dont want to see any NFC East team, Patriots or Packers win it. then 49ers.

Id like a Broncos v Seattle SB.

I usually don't rot against teams but there are some fanbases that are so obnoxious that I really don't want their teams to win because I don't want to deal with the front running a-holes who will inevitably appear.

SF and Seattle.

Also, while I have no axe to grind with Dallas I'm a bit torn on them. I've got some friends who are fans so I'd be happy for them and I like Romo - I think he's better than the rep he gets - and I'd be happy for Ntegrase but the other Dallas fans here are pretty much ******bags and given the absolute absence any apparent redeeming qualities I don't want them to win because they will invariably act like the fans of the two aforementioned teams.

Banned
    the giants n redskins

Redskins- If they win it, RG3 love fest will grow even stronger and will get ridiculous. Plus they'll tie us in the Superbowl ring count.

Basically i don't want any team in the NFC to win it, though i wouldn't mind if it was Seattle or Minnesota (those poor fans need a break.)

Only team i don't want winning it in the AFC is New England and Baltimore.