IMO, the best lightsaber battle in the whole series is Maul vs. Qui-Gonn and Obi-Wan. You talk about awesome entrances, I think Mauls' was better. The way he's just standing in the doorway with that hooded cloak, and then when he busts out the double light saber. That is epic ****.
Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner
Vadar will always be the iconic character of the series but there comes a time when you have to move on from your golden goose. In the grand scheme of the entire story outside of just the movies, he's really not that huge of a character. That honor would go to Palpatine.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
I played "Star Wars: The Old republic" for about a month or 2 when that game out, and I created a Zabrak assassin just like Maul as my character. lol
Oderint Dum Metuant
NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI
Who's the guy you automatically think of when somebody mentions Star Wars?
Darth freakin' Vader!
Sorry chaps, but he's the most legendary character when it comes to George Lucas's trilogy.
Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk