+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Look what we've done....

lmao....I love eating popcorn and marveling at these geniuses

Damn, haven't watched ESPN in forever. Honestly, it's probably been 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Damn, haven't watched ESPN in forever. Honestly, it's probably been 2-3 years.
    You haven't missed much, except maybe a few laughs

what did any of them say that is not true?

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    what did any of them say that is not true?
    the only one who really made sense was chris mannix....Christian Fauria was talking about how our team acted as if they thought this was last year and thought they would automatically turn it on...that's bs, all year long the players and coaches went out of their way to state that this year was this year and not to draw any parallels to last year. If they sucked, that wasn't why.

I also disagree with Brown blaming the Giants' downfall solely on Eli as well. Was he part of the thousand problems? Sure he was. But I wouldn't simply say he was the main reason for the Giants' disappointing season. I'm also not sure if Brown is aware of Eli's conversations with the WRs when they screw up, who really is? Just because he's not going all Cutler on them and publicly blaming them doesn't mean he isn't communicating with them on the sidelines.

Mannix was the only one who made sense when he said our D line wasn't getting sacks and we didn't come out motivated.

Veteran
    Everything they said was pretty much spot on. even the late into the season wear and tear of winning the super bowl; even though its a minor excuse.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    that's bs, all year long the players and coaches went out of their way to state that this year was this year and not to draw any parallels to last year. If they sucked, that wasn't why.
    Build the bridge on the run from last year... get it? Build the bridge
    they might of went out of their way to say that.. but did they show that on the field?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Banned
    I don’t know why someone would have a problem with this video because what they talked about was right.

Yes the coaches are wrong. Yes the players are wrong in numerous areas. Yes the coordinators suck. Yes this was a dissapointing reason. This may not make sense to some but although I don’t think he was the biggest problem at all, Eli Manning does shoulder the brunt of the blame. He is our leader. He is the one that needs to keep this team together when there are issues.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Build the bridge on the run from last year... get it? Build the bridge
    they might of went out of their way to say that.. but did they show that on the field?
    Agree. Sometimes players have a nice mantra going about this is a new year, forget last year. That is what they tell everyone that asks, but most likely in their minds they thought it was going to happen as it did before. I think that is why most Super Bowl teams fail miserably the year after they win one.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Christian Fauria was talking about how our team acted as if they thought this was last year and thought they would automatically turn it on...that's bs, all year long the players and coaches went out of their way to state that this year was this year and not to draw any parallels to last year. If they sucked, that wasn't why.
    There's a difference between what they say and what they do.