+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

I have a bad feeling about the Eagles game

You can tell from the quotes and reactions that everyone in this organization knows that this season is over. Everyone from the front office to the coaches to the players. The Eagles and Andy Reid have a history of embarrassing the Giants and this Sunday will be no different. Michael Vick is terrible but the Giants defense will make him look like Steve Young. Expect a lot of heads hanging on the sidelines, especially from Justin Tuck because he hates playing football now. On offense, the Giants will have trouble scoring a single touchdown. Expect a ton of sacks and several interceptions from Eli. There will be no running game and Bradshaw will average 1.5 yards per carry. The receivers are incapable of creating any sort of separation. The past two weeks might be tough for Giants fans, but this Sunday will be the toughest.

Well we all do, so shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Well we all do, so shut up.
    HA! I have a feeling that the team just mails it in and gives Andy Reid a victory send-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles2013 View Post
    You can tell from the quotes and reactions that everyone in this organization knows that this season is over. Everyone from the front office to the coaches to the players. The Eagles and Andy Reid have a history of embarrassing the Giants and this Sunday will be no different. Michael Vick is terrible but the Giants defense will make him look like Steve Young. Expect a lot of heads hanging on the sidelines, especially from Justin Tuck because he hates playing football now. On offense, the Giants will have trouble scoring a single touchdown. Expect a ton of sacks and several interceptions from Eli. There will be no running game and Bradshaw will average 1.5 yards per carry. The receivers are incapable of creating any sort of separation. The past two weeks might be tough for Giants fans, but this Sunday will be the toughest.
    I actually really agree with you. Hence my new thread.

Andy Reid will be carried off the field with a fork lift.

why would you feel "good" about the Eagles game?????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Giggles, you are so full of it, you should go get an enema. You'll feel better afterward.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Banned
    It's hard for me to feel good about anything right now. The offseason can't some soon enough. How I wish I was the GM or owner of this team....I would make so many of the right changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles2013 View Post
    It's hard for me to feel good about anything right now. The offseason can't some soon enough. How I wish I was the GM or owner of this team....I would make so many of the right changes.
    glad ur not....
    nothing personal....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

What this clown needs is an enema!
    Do not feed the trolls.