+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259

    Are people being too optimistic?

    Lots of discussions on us making the playoffs.... and I like that and all, but is anyone feeling down and wanting to talk about other things?

    I know I do. I feel like I'm not excited for this weekend's game because too many scenarios need to happen for us to make the playoffs.

    I'm really worried guys

    I need a thunder buddy.

  2. #2
    All-Pro JJC7301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,270
    The Giants are not making the playoffs. Keep any expectations at nil so you won't be disappointed. If they get into the playoffs, then great.

  3. #3
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,593
    I say no way they make the playoffs.
    The Bears will win. The team I have the most doubt in is actually the Giants...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    The Giants are not making the playoffs. Keep any expectations at nil so you won't be disappointed. If they get into the playoffs, then great.
    My expectations are nil, for sure. That's why I might not even watch the game to full extent.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I say no way they make the playoffs.
    The Bears will win. The team I have the most doubt in is actually the Giants...
    The team I have the least faith in is the Lions. The Lions aren't going to beat the Bears....

  5. #5
    If they play like they did for the past two weeks, there is no way they will beat the Eagles.
    Do not feed the trolls.

  6. #6
    All-Pro JJC7301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My expectations are nil, for sure. That's why I might not even watch the game to full extent.



    The team I have the least faith in is the Lions. The Lions aren't going to beat the Bears....
    I have the least amount of faith in the Giants.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I have the least amount of faith in the Giants.

    Do you think I should even watch? I mean, I have other things to do... like hanging out with Kim Kardashian

  8. #8
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Do you think I should even watch? I mean, I have other things to do... like hanging out with Kim Kardashian
    sounds like a better deal.....does she know you are hanging out with her....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  9. #9
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    sounds like a better deal.....does she know you are hanging out with her....lol

    By hanging out, it means 'stalking'



    FOREVER ALONE:/

  10. #10
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Do you think I should even watch? I mean, I have other things to do... like hanging out with Kim Kardashian
    Don't think Kanye would allow that.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts