+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is there anyway we can trade up for Mante Teo?

That guy is a straight up baller.I don't think the guy is ever in the wrong spot,and when he is at the point of attack he tackles.He's the best leader possible that we need right now.I would trade the whole draft for him,because he changes everything for us.He makes our defense better as a whole.

Banned
    **** no, we don't have enough cap room to begin with, and we should trade down with all the holes we have. /thread over.

Is that you Coach Ditka?

Quote Originally Posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
    **** no, we don't have enough cap room to begin with, and we should trade down with all the holes we have. /thread over.
    Rookie wage-scale.

But agree, top inside linebackers don't make and break a team.

I completely disagree.The best defenses ala Steelers/Niners are built on lb cores.Teo makes everyone around him better,just look at Notre Dame this year.Notre Dame is not the fastest team or the strongest team,but they have a great leader,that leads his defense and team to victories.These kinda players are special and 40 times mean jack.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Rookie wage-scale.

But agree, top inside linebackers don't make and break a team.
    True, its hard to keep track of all the new rules with Goodell in charge. I still think we should trade down though and ditch a lot of our vets though.

I'd find a way to get this kid, he's awesome not only as a football player, but as a person as well. Fits well with the Giants tradition..

Since Pierce left have you guys noticed our defense is not consistant anymore? That's cause he was our leader and a very good lb.Teo has the chance to be a way better player than Pierce and also much better leader.If I was gm I would trade up for him first/third/4th round picks.I just think our defense lacks 1 piece.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    I completely disagree.The best defenses ala Steelers/Niners are built on lb cores.Teo makes everyone around him better,just look at Notre Dame this year.Notre Dame is not the fastest team or the strongest team,but they have a great leader,that leads his defense and team to victories.These kinda players are special and 40 times mean jack.
    Arguably the best defense right now (the Seahawks) relies on it's back four to win football games and they have an underrated Dline too. Wagner is a pretty good rookie but I wouldn't call him a "game changer". Just to show you that you don't need a stud in the middle to win championships or to become a great D.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Arguably the best defense right now (the Seahawks) relies on it's back four to win football games and they have an underrated Dline too. Wagner is a pretty good rookie but I wouldn't call him a "game changer". Just to show you that you don't need a stud in the middle to win championships or to become a great D.
    This. There is value in the 2nd and 3rd rounds at LB, we just need to pick a good one. Need to get a CB early