+ Reply to Thread

Met Steve Tisch after Ravens Game

After that horrible game in Baltimore, I took my three kids, my son's girlfriend and my daughter's boyfriend to dinner in Baltimore's Little Italy. Yes, the six of us sat through that horrible game before dinner.

About three tables over from us, we noticed Steve Tisch and his family having dinner. He came over to us and was very friendly. He knew we were Giants fans because we were all in Giants gear. I told him that we would keep supporting the Giants and he said, "if you will, I will too!"

His nice gesture took just a little of the sting out of the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986Bavaro View Post
    After that horrible game in Baltimore, I took my three kids, my son's girlfriend and my daughter's boyfriend to dinner in Baltimore's Little Italy. Yes, the six of us sat through that horrible game before dinner.

About three tables over from us, we noticed Steve Tisch and his family having dinner. He came over to us and was very friendly. He knew we were Giants fans because we were all in Giants gear. I told him that we would keep supporting the Giants and he said, "if you will, I will too!"

His nice gesture took just a little of the sting out of the loss.
    I have met Steve too. When he first got involved with the team after his Dad's passing. he was like a kid in a candy store. All he did was talk about how great it was to be involved with the Giants org. I think prior to his Dad's death he had very little involvement. Was more into movie producing in Hollywood.
    Very nice guy
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch