+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JPP at MLB

I've made it quite clear that this wasn't my intention, that it was a question for you guys out there.

And then you people have to jump on your high horses and point your fingers, "you, what a ridiculous thread"

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I've made it quite clear that this wasn't my intention, that it was a question for you guys out there.

And then you people have to jump on your high horses and point your fingers, "you, what a ridiculous thread"
    It's called opinions. You take the good with the bad. If you don't want negative comments don't make a thread.
    As for me I don't insult a fellow fans opinion, I give my opinion but won't go as far as mocking them.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    It's called opinions. You take the good with the bad. If you don't want negative comments don't make a thread.
    As for me I don't insult a fellow fans opinion, I give my opinion but won't go as far as mocking them.
    Eh, I was looking for opinions on what people thought ABOUT it, not about what my thread is.

No need for the insensitive targets at the thread. Next time, a more appropriate response would be "That's a ridiculous idea" and then if the poster decides to actually be intellectual,, he could give a good analysis on why it's ridiculous.

Again, you can avoid posting in a thread like this if you'd like to. No one forces you to respond here. Thanks for the deep insight.
    dont get upset with us because your thread has been a complete disaster & has set the Gmen fanbase back years...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    dont get upset with us because your thread has been a complete disaster & has set the Gmen fanbase back years...
    Huh? Did you even read my post? DId you not see the disclaimer that says I wasn't the one who suggested this?

Oh my, talk about reading comprehension problems!

Huh? Did you even read my post? DId you not see the disclaimer that says I wasn't the one who suggested this?

Oh my, talk about reading comprehension problems!
    Ok well that "fellow giant fan" is a moron & we have to question your status around here by even suggesting that playing our best so called pass rusher at MLB "wouldnt be such a terrible idea"......

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Instead of thinking about moving our best defensive player to another position. Why don't we draft a Mike linebacker early in the draft? Don't like moving players out of position to fix a weakness at a position.
    such as who?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    such as who?
    Seems like every draft theres a few MLBs that go on to contribute to their D's

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Don't take the comments too seriously. Everyone is a bit nasty due to the horrid season we have seen. As far as JPP to MLB... He doesn't have the skills or knowledge. He has good inline speed for a man his size. Compared to a OT his has good quickness. He doesn't have it for MLB though. The season isn't "that" over, as to play around with such a change. Even it is just for the hell of it. You may even risk injury to him due to him not being used to bodies coming at him from all over as opposed to straight ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Ok well that "fellow giant fan" is a moron & we have to question your status around here by even suggesting that playing our best so called pass rusher at MLB "wouldnt be such a terrible idea"......
    We have to question my status around here? Is that serious? Wow, is this some sort of CIA website or something?

I love the mob mentality though... I'm sure no one here is going to question my status for bringing up a questionable thread. To be honest... look how many smart responses this thread has gotten too.... I think you might be the only person here with a problem...

Holy christmas dude, put on my ignore list...

+ Reply to Thread