+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning: Last Year, Last SuperBowl?

Eli Manning: Last Year, Last SuperBowl?

Was last year, Eli's last Super Bowl?

We all want Eli to win us another one, but how many years does he really have left? Not sure we can really get to the Super Bowl anymore.

Don't get me wrong, we have a talented squad, but this is a good question that we could consider since last year we were all asking ourselves how many more Super Bowls Eli has in him.

What do you guys think?

If we don't fix the o-line and d-line, you can forget it.

MUCH better.

Eli still has 4-5 years left as a 1st string qb. if he plays well the team plays well!

right now i can see Eli winning at least one more sb. he should be in line for one this year but how effective can one be taking two steps forward and then 4 steps backwards?

he is too clutch to have played his last super bowl imo.

I hope he gets two more... maybe then people will take him seriously as an NFL-quality QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hope he gets two more... maybe then people will take him seriously as an NFL-quality QB?
    Not if he is posting 21TDs - 15INT seasons and throwing under 4K yards. I dont care if Nicks was injured most the year, that is pathetic in the now a days NFL.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Not if he is posting 21TDs - 15INT seasons and throwing under 4K yards. I dont care if Nicks was injured most the year, that is pathetic in the now a days NFL.
    Actually Nicks being hurt has really limited our offense. Our own coach said so: http://sulia.com/c/new-york-giants/f...source=twitter

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Actually Nicks being hurt has really limited our offense. Our own coach said so: http://sulia.com/c/new-york-giants/f...source=twitter
    It does no good recognizing that after week 16. They should've got someone in there who could help more. Or adjust the offense accordingly. Neither happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    It does no good recognizing that after week 16. They should've got someone in there who could help more. Or adjust the offense accordingly. Neither happened.
    I wonder if they knew of it but didn't say anything or address it. Wouldn't be surprised.

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I wonder if they knew of it but didn't say anything or address it. Wouldn't be surprised.
    Oh, I think they knew but didn't act. Just as bad imo.

Although, the dynamics of sitting a star player who wants to play through injury is probably more complicated than I'm crediting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    Oh, I think they knew but didn't act. Just as bad imo.

Although, the dynamics of sitting a star player who wants to play through injury is probably more complicated than I'm crediting.
    If you know it will hurt the team, you sit him though.

And I thought Barden and Hixon did pretty well when they were called upon.

Eli is making rookie mistakes over and over. Staring down WRs, chucking the ball up for grabs, not going through his progressions to hit a wide open guy underneath. He got us 2 superbowls, but this season he really regressed.

5trive for Fiv5

+ Reply to Thread