+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: WE HATE THEM!

  1. #1

    WE HATE THEM!

    even if we do not make the play offs we still MUST beat these birds!

    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9fNB?u...ew-york-giants

  2. #2
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,190
    gotta beat the eagles......just for the **** of it.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    gotta beat the eagles......just for the **** of it.....
    exactly! f**K THESE GUYS!

  4. #4
    Veteran JJC7301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,899
    I agree, but I'll put my emotion into it when I see the Giants invest their own emotions into a game.

  5. #5
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,245
    I hate them as well, but unfortunately the only one we can beat right now is ourselves. I have zero confidence in this team going into this game, specially now that Prince, Hosley, and Canty are all out; Nicks and KP questionable (so is Tuck but who cares)...

  6. #6
    I know we won't go much further, but we must beat these guys. do not want it to be that they stopped our progress ! f8ck macklin!

  7. #7
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    I know we won't go much further, but we must beat these guys. do not want it to be that they stopped our progress ! f8ck macklin!
    Lol you hate Maclin that much? I hate their whole team but Maclin isn't really my most hated guy. I would have to say Desean hands down, can't stand that idiot.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I agree, but I'll put my emotion into it when I see the Giants invest their own emotions into a game.
    Damn your harsh...but true.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Lol you hate Maclin that much? I hate their whole team but Maclin isn't really my most hated guy. I would have to say Desean hands down, can't stand that idiot.
    DESEAN, ABSOLUTULY.maclin just made the list!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    even if we do not make the play offs we still MUST beat these birds!

    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9fNB?u...ew-york-giants
    I don't think the Giants could beat Notre Dame right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts