+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7 of the last 8 years Week 17 has meant something.......

7 of the last 8 years Week 17 has meant something.......

....with the Giants being at least mathematically alive or headed to the playoffs. As others have already said I don't think we (myself included) realize how good we've got/had it. Where other teams are annually mathematically eliminated in Week 10 or 11 at least this team still has a shot (albeit a long one) at a playoff berth in the final week of the season.

And since it's a 1pm game they can't officially be eliminated before kickoff.......something we can drink to during the pre-game and tailgate.

Also remember until someone else hoists that Lombardi the members Big Blue are still the World Champs......yet another reason to crack a cold one on Sunday.

Game was moved to 4:25.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Game was moved to 4:25.
    And moved back to 1pm after last week. Skins and Boys moved to 8. the 8pm game moved to 425. Think it was STL - SEA?
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Fans of the bad teams usually give up on the season early, and just once. Good teams' fans can hang in there most of the season with hope as their teams may play well yet still lose. We Giant fans have our own special torture. Some weeks they look like world beaters. Other times it seems they couldn't beat a D-III team. The hardest part I guess is having a taste of the great play, only to have it gone for a few weeks. I will always be a Giants' fan, but it sure plays hell with my stomach acid. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Fans of the bad teams usually give up on the season early, and just once. Good teams' fans can hang in there most of the season with hope as their teams may play well yet still lose. We Giant fans have our own special torture. Some weeks they look like world beaters. Other times it seems they couldn't beat a D-III team. The hardest part I guess is having a taste of the great play, only to have it gone for a few weeks. I will always be a Giants' fan, but it sure plays hell with my stomach acid. LOL
    I also found out never to bet on the Giants. When you think they will win big, they lose. When they should lose or at least be close, they dominate. It sucks.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

They've been one of the better teams during TC's reign, but (call me greedy) they should have been even better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    And moved back to 1pm after last week. Skins and Boys moved to 8. the 8pm game moved to 425. Think it was STL - SEA?
    It was GB/MIN

+ Reply to Thread