+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can't Believe what they are saying !!!

How many heard what Osi {I call him LUCY , because he is playing like a GIRL} said this week ? Comment , we can't win "SUPER BOWL" every year !!!
    The fans don't expect that,LUCY. We just would like to see some EFFORT , to have a respectable team . Everybody talks about the DB's. If this "GREAT DL" would put some pressure on QB's ,it would help. Tuck looks lost out there. I really believe he can't see thru his "Facemask". Lucy runs by the QB's all the time .JPP, is being double teamed a lot , He was double teameed a lot last year and had sacks. GOOD- Bye , LUCY and "Subway man" {TUCK} , your better plays are behind you !!
    And then there is Fewell . He makes comment , "it's all the players fault". Good coaches can make adjustments . Fewell and Kildrive always have a game plan . come Hell or high water , they do not make any changes .I watch them both on sidelines . Both look confused . Fewell has this "GOOFY" look on his face ,his hat on crooked. Kildrive , I swear he uses same game plan , every week.
    Why do you think PATRIOTS ,always are in a game . Never get blown out !!! They make changes in the game plan.Yes I know we beat them twice in "SUPER BOWL". Remember how close the score was. A couple of games this year , they were down at half time . Came back to win or made a respectful game out of it .Not blown out like we have been or lose to teams we should beat.
    I HATE to say it , I pick BEAGLES to win this week . Why , because we have a "LOSING" attitude , and our so called LEADERS have QUIT !!!

I'm not sure you can reference the Pats for your argument...They lost those 2 SB's. We won. Who would you rather be again?

Patriots have 5 SB appearances and 3 wins in the past 10 years. Giants are 2 for 2. Pats must be doing something right to be that consistent year in and year out.

Quote Originally Posted by dakotajoe View Post
    Patriots have 5 SB appearances and 3 wins in the past 10 years. Giants are 2 for 2. Pats must be doing something right to be that consistent year in and year out.
    They consistently play in a weak division?

Veteran
    Might help to make your point if your post didnt read like you vomited on the screen.

The Giants could use some fiery leadership. Something missing I think since Strahan retired.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    Might help to make your point if your post didnt read like you vomited on the screen.
    Hey Dandydon - Don't eat shrimp on NEW YEARS EVE ----- You might get food poison and see what VOMITT looks Like !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    They consistently play in a weak division?
    It sure helps. Jets, Miami, Bills lol....I'd kill to play them twice a year. It would be like when we had the Cardinals in the NFC East x3.

The Patriots usually beat the teams they should beat, that isn't the case with the Giants. That's one trait I'd gladly see them lose.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-30-2012 at 07:06 AM.

This may be his last game as a Giant....