+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Any other True L/T GIANT Fans "Hope They Lose Tomorrow"....

No, I can't bring myself to say root for the HATED eagles to win, but being realistic, I've seen enough this year to realize we got Deep problems to address, & a final loss puts a fork in it!. The GM & coaches will be more prone to make the needed painful personnel changes, tenure, loyalty, Walking Wounded, SB starter. "Houston, we've got a problem" & the fix is not a tweak. Most importantly, with a loss, we probably move up 5-6 positions in the April draft. BADLY needed Quality Position picks, maybe breaking into top 12. WE need help NOW!... "The needs are many, the players are few"....verse GIANTS 1:01

No
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Not even a little. Win and win well.
    warm salsa

You know it's getting bad when fans are hoping for a loss.
    I would like to end the season on a positive note (win)

Giants fan since the early 80s

No, a win is good for the team. A loss is not going to do much in the draft position at least not 5-6 spots maybe 2 or 3 at the most. Right now it looks like they are sitting around 18. No way are they getting to 12 or 13.
    Last edited by Jet-Blue; 12-29-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Never in a million years would I ever root for big blue to lose. What is this BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Not even a little. Win and win well.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    I never want to see them lose, against the crummy Eagles.. however, I really don't care about the outcome as it's hard to get excited about this team.

No. I had some of the life beat out of me the last couple weeks and I hate depending on other teams. It's all just part of the experience when you're in it for the long haul.

When the Giants aren't part of the conversation I turn into a regular football fan and the game of interest this week is Dallas and Washington. The only problem for me is that they both can't lose.
    Last edited by 45Jones; 12-29-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Why would you want them to lose? That's like going to a concert to boo.