+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

we have a flicker

of a chance to make the playoffs and as improbable as it is, I will be watching and hoping to get in.

I donít understand NY Giants fans that want us to lose and want us to not make playoffs. It makes no sense to me.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    of a chance to make the playoffs and as improbable as it is, I will be watching and hoping to get in.

I don’t understand NY Giants fans that want us to lose and want us to not make playoffs. It makes no sense to me.
    I think the reason is because we have played very poorly this year and most fans don' believe the giants will do anything in the playoff anyways. if we make the playoff no major changes will take place and we'll have another inconsistent season again next year. Whether we make the playoffs or not this team will still need to rebuild.

They are senseless if they want that. I rather we get in and work from there. At least our expectations won't be high.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I think the reason is because we have played very poorly this year and most fans don' believe the giants will do anything in the playoff anyways. if we make the playoff no major changes will take place and we'll have another inconsistent season again next year. Whether we make the playoffs or not this team will still need to rebuild.
    What if we go on a run?

It makes no sense to me.
    Does giving up a 2.5 game lead in 2 weeks make sense to you?

Give it a rest already with playoff talk. its as if people have not seen the product on the field this season.

yes we all will hope we beat the egals,but thinking playoff run is humorous at this point.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    What if we go on a run?
    We could but it doesn't seem likely this year, but anything can happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Give it a rest already with playoff talk. its as if people have not seen the product on the field this season.

yes we all will hope we beat the egals,but thinking playoff run is humorous at this point.
    I dont think we are making the playoffs but we have a chance and I hope we do make it in. You never know what could happen in the playoffs. Heck, even if we lose in the 1st game I still hope we make it in. If we make it or not, I hope we beat up Philadelphia Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post

Conveniently cherry picking part of the season. If they somehow qualified for the playoffs and, once again, won against some of the best in the league, [as they have for this season] would that surprise anyone? It still is a part of their whole Jekyll/Hyde persona.

I don’t understand NY Giants fans that want us to lose and want us to not make playoffs. It makes no sense to me.
    Believe it or not Monday morning I was searching out the scenario needed for us to make it.

Even if we show up tomorrow, which I'm starting to think we will, I don't see the Bears losing to the Lions.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905