+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FINALLY going to my first game tomorrow!

All-Pro

FINALLY going to my first game tomorrow!

Hello to those of you who know me..to those of you who dont, nice to meet you. Im sure there are many of you. I havent been a regular board attendant for a couple years now.

I am finally going to my first game!

My post is to ask about the parking situation. Prices, Lots, Tips...etc. Anybody with any info would be great!
    Also, ill be coming from the Albany area. Anyone else coming from my area..any idea for how much $$ I should bring or tolls and what time I should leave to get there at like 11:30-12??

Thanks!!

pretty cool , crazy how its your first game though. have fun and be loud

All-Pro
    Hey Harooni!
    I know its crazy, isnt it? My girlfriend got me a ticket for an early Christmas present a few weeks ago.

Anyway, I've been reading up a lot and still feel unprepared.
    Does the parking lot accept credit/debit cards? What about non-affiliated parking lots which the public transit brings you to the stadium?

And how long should I give myself extra due to traffic in the stadium area?

Thanks!

sorry i dont know much Iv been to only 1 game at the new stadium as i live out of state now a days. but i remember it was easy to park and i brought cash.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsP28 View Post
    Hey Harooni!
    I know its crazy, isnt it? My girlfriend got me a ticket for an early Christmas present a few weeks ago.

Anyway, I've been reading up a lot and still feel unprepared.
    Does the parking lot accept credit/debit cards? What about non-affiliated parking lots which the public transit brings you to the stadium?

And how long should I give myself extra due to traffic in the stadium area?

Thanks!
    Do you have a parking pass?
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Your best bet is to go on stubhub or nflticketexchange and buy a parking pass. (If you don't already have one) That way you can tailgate up close.(unless you prefer to be in a satellite lot) If you do want/need one, Be sure to buy one that will be delivered electronically. Then all you do is print and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    pretty cool , crazy how its your first game though. have fun and be loud
    not really that crazy...I live 2 towns away from Metlife and have never been inside the new stadium yet. I have only been to 1 Giants game a few years ago, but that's because i like the comfort factor of my living room and flat screen

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by giantsP28 View Post
    Hello to those of you who know me..to those of you who dont, nice to meet you. Im sure there are many of you. I havent been a regular board attendant for a couple years now.

I am finally going to my first game!

My post is to ask about the parking situation. Prices, Lots, Tips...etc. Anybody with any info would be great!
    Also, ill be coming from the Albany area. Anyone else coming from my area..any idea for how much $$ I should bring or tolls and what time I should leave to get there at like 11:30-12??

Thanks!!
    your best bet is to buy a parking pass. If you can't get a parking pass go to Red's Bar on route 120 in Carlstadt,NJ..It's only a 1/2 mile from the stadium. I think for like 20 bucks they will drop you off and pick you up from the game. Otherwise u have to wait in the long shuttle lines
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 12-29-2012 at 08:36 PM.

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    not really that crazy...I live 2 towns away from Metlife and have never been inside the new stadium yet. I have only been to 1 Giants game a few years ago, but that's because i like the comfort factor of my living room and flat screen
    yeah to be honest you miss quite a bit when its live, you sometimes go what just happened and go with fans cheering. lol

+ Reply to Thread