+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Free Agents I want to target

1.Sebastian Volmer 2.Jake Long 3.Dwight Freeney 4.Jared Cook
    I would like to strongly address the oline with eighter Long or Volmer and replace Osi...with Freeney.Cook is a player I really think can be better with a good qb.

I'm still hoping the Unicorn can convince his brother to come play for us...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Bench Player
    Dwight Freeney is old and overrated/paid, in 13 games this season (Starting all), he has 10 tackles, 4 sacks and 1 pass deflection.

Jake Long will probably be paid top dollar by someone.

Jared Cook is the most talented tight end in football and is going to rut in Tennessee if he stays there.Eli can make him a probowler every year.He is a potential star.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Oz View Post
    Dwight Freeney is old and overrated/paid, in 13 games this season (Starting all), he has 10 tackles, 4 sacks and 1 pass deflection.

Jake Long will probably be paid top dollar by someone.
    Freeney is a weakside de and he cant play olb for colts.See my point?

Trying to stay somewhat realistic I want to try and add Sebastian Volmer and Brent Grimes

I was not aware that Jerry Reese posted on here. Mind=blown.

Grimmes will probably get the franchise tag. Giants have a better chance to get Tracy Porter (DEN)

Quote Originally Posted by XBIGBLUE5000X View Post
    Grimmes will probably get the franchise tag. Giants have a better chance to get Tracy Porter (DEN)
    he was franchised last season so I doubt the Falcons will do that again, especially considering he's coming off such a serious injury

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    1.Sebastian Volmer 2.Jake Long 3.Dwight Freeney 4.Jared Cook
    I would like to strongly address the oline with eighter Long or Volmer and replace Osi...with Freeney.Cook is a player I really think can be better with a good qb.
    We can't afford Jake Long and I don't think we really need him with how Beatty has been playing. We need a right tackle, new guards, and a new center. My targets for the Oline are in my sig. Same goes for the defense.