+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Reason why 2012 has been a disaster !

Its hard to think that every player are on our team is terrible. But think about it who has played well ??? no one. Cruz has had some solid #s but where is he now.

I know ppl think its this player or that player etc. But to me if the entire roster is playing badly then that has to be coaching. Schemes aren't right, play calling doesnt match personnel, coaches are constantly being out coached every week and we play overall as a team that is a step behind our opponents.

Look at Ravens game as an example, they attacked webster and it worked out brilliantly and were way more physical then us and look at the final score.
    When is the last time you have seen Fewel or killdrive attack 1 person or weakness ? I am sorry I am not a strong believer in these coaches and always questioned them from the get go.

Giants could get crushed today or they could win and have a miracle and make it in and win the whole thing for all i know and I would be eating my words. But difference between last year and 07 is our offense was able to get first downs and our defense was able to get some stops here and there. not this years team.

People have been preaching this all season.

I dont understand the blame the coaching philosophy coaching looked just fine in the playoffs last season. Why is it so hard to admit that the players on this roster got old and are injury prone. Justin Tuck is finished, Osi is now a lower tier pass rusher , your best safety never plays ,When u build your team on your Defensive ends and they arent any good the defense wont be any good.
    On offense Hakeem Nicks is the best receiver on the team and he hasnt been right all season.The 20 million dollar "Elite" QB should be able to raise the teams play but he didnt this on the players they arent making plays.The Giants have not matched the other teams intensity in weeks. No scheme in the world can cover up players that dont play hard

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont understand the blame the coaching philosophy coaching looked just fine in the playoffs last season. Why is it so hard to admit that the players on this roster got old and are injury prone. Justin Tuck is finished, Osi is now a lower tier pass rusher , your best safety never plays ,When u build your team on your Defensive ends and they arent any good the defense wont be any good.On offense Hakeem Nicks is the best receiver on the team and he hasnt been right all season.The 20 million dollar "Elite" QB should be able to raise the teams play but he didnt this on the players they arent making plays.The Giants have not matched the other teams intensity in weeks. No scheme in the world can cover up players that dont play hard
    Eli can show up with intensity and be a leader all he wants. If you're injured, you're injured. Intensity and leadership won't fix that. If you're old, you're old. One single person cannot be responsible for making a hobbled Hakeem Nicks play better. Who is to say that he hasn't tried being a leader anyway?
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

All-Pro
    its a group effort in winning and losing...
    all are involved....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I dont understand the blame the coaching philosophy coaching looked just fine in the playoffs last season. Why is it so hard to admit that the players on this roster got old and are injury prone. Justin Tuck is finished, Osi is now a lower tier pass rusher , your best safety never plays ,When u build your team on your Defensive ends and they arent any good the defense wont be any good.
    On offense Hakeem Nicks is the best receiver on the team and he hasnt been right all season.The 20 million dollar "Elite" QB should be able to raise the teams play but he didnt this on the players they arent making plays.The Giants have not matched the other teams intensity in weeks. No scheme in the world can cover up players that dont play hard
    Totally agree . . . toss in Webster's decline and Snee playing with a torn hip labrum, and you have most of your key players not making much of a contribution. No amount of coaching can change that.

Bench Player
    Right on the money. Tuck is finished. Webster is toast. Osi only tries on occasion.Etc. Eli is paid too much for how he performs. His superbowls paid off, now its time to move on. For what we're paying him, we could get some excellent talent.

I'll tell you what happened, we lost a couple games that we should have never lost. With the schedule we had, I'm pretty sure most of us knew we had to beat the lesser teams and do much better in the division to brace for some losses in the last 1/4 of the year especially. Losing to the Bengals hurt, but most of all our Div killed us.

1. Look at Eli Manning stats first half vs second half
    2. Look at running backs stats all season
    3. Look at pass rush stats all season
    4. Look at rushing against stats all season
    5. Look at strength of schedule first vs second half

ALSO REMEMBER!!!! we are the defending World Champions with a HUGE target on our backs!!!