+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Play with pride speech ??

Come on ? how many times. This is kind of been played already !!

That's what teams who are already eliminated play for because it's all they have left.

speeches ....rah-rah....motivational BS is all forgotten once you get smacked in the face.
    pain is stronger than pep talks and pom-poms.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

only losing teams need a play with pride speech....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

Play wi

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    only losing teams need a play with pride speech....
    No pride left on this team. It is obvious to me that the team has to have many changes. Weed out the players, including Eli Manning that do not play up to expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by mainefan View Post
    No pride left on this team. It is obvious to me that the team has to have many changes. Weed out the players, including Eli Manning that do not play up to expectations.
    I would love to weed out some posters . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mainefan View Post
    ehh...I disagree. While Eli has had a off year he sould not be "weeded" out. Thats just dumb....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I think the problems with the Giants is now far beyond being solved with motivational speeches. Slip said we are over the cap so that means the only help will come from releasing underperforming players or redoing some contracts of other guys who make too much money and then look to the draft..

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I would love to weed out some posters . . . . .
    If you're running a business and your employees don't perform up to their pay scale, I presume you would fire them. What's the difference?
    Keep up your love for the sulky, overrated, drag on this team.

Bench Player
    [QUOTE=GMENAGAIN;642614]I would love to weed out some posters . . . . .[/QUOTE
    I'm entitled to my opinion. If you can't take the heat, get off the board. I'm here to stay.