+ Reply to Thread

We Are Making The Playoffs

Gee, I don't even like coming on these boards with all of this negativity. I mean, I'm a realist and all and common sense tells me we have no shot...but what's the point of being a fan if you can't bELIeve?For today, I am just as big a Giants fan as a Lions, GB, and Skins fan. They all win, we beat Hilly and were in. The surprising lack of any sort of hint of optimism is disheartening on here.
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 12-30-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Sorry that post was so ugly I'm on my iPhone and had to let some of you ding-bats know we still have a shot

good to have optimism.....even if its a waste of time...lol

just goofing
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Gee, I don't even like coming on these boards with all of this negativity. I mean, I'm a realist and all and common sense tellsMe we have no shot...but what's the point of being a fan if toucan bELIeve?For today, I am just as big a Giants fan as a Lions, GB, and Skins fan. They all win, we beat Hilly and were in. The surprising lack of any sort of hint of optimism is disheartening on here.
    I won't be surprised if we back into the playoffs that's for sure. But I'm not going to put too much hope into this game either. It's not worth my time at this point.

Cheering for your team to win and succeed?! Blasphemy!

Gee, I don't even like coming on these boards with all of this negativity. I mean, I'm a realist and all and common sense tells me we have no shot...but what's the point of being a fan if you can't bELIeve?For today, I am just as big a Giants fan as a Lions, GB, and Skins fan. They all win, we beat Hilly and were in. The surprising lack of any sort of hint of optimism is disheartening on here.
    Put your faith in the draft the 2012 Giants gave up

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Put your faith in the draft the 2012 Giants gave up
    So moving up a few slots in a very weak draft class will do it? I'll take remote success if only for one more week.

I am really excited about todays game. I think the giants will come out fired up, wanting their fans know that they have not given up! However; if the bears happen to loose today then my confidence in the giants making the playoffs will soar a little. If the vikings loose, then I will have to have a whole bottle of antacids by my side while I watch the cowboys and redskins. Either way I will forever be a giants fan! It is this whole will they get in or not scenerio, that really makes me love football!

Either you're All In ... or All Out. Grow a pair and lets act like ****ing Giants fans. So what if we know we're screwe? The NFL is for OUR entertainment! We only get 17 weeks of this **** a year!! Sack up boys this isn't the time to cry you're little eyes out

Either you're All In ... or All Out. Grow a pair and lets act like ****ing Giants fans. So what if we know we're screwe? The NFL is for OUR entertainment! We only get 17 weeks of this **** a year!! Sack up boys this isn't the time to cry you're little eyes out
    Amen! lol