+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Been watching ESPN all morning and

The Giants have not been mentioned once. SAD. I'm really disappointed in this team as I really believed we would become a dynasty. I'm still rooting for the Giants and always will but it's such a shame. It sucks to be irrelevant one year after winning the Super Bowl. Unreal! TC what happened? How did you lose this team?

Not concerned about ESPN concerned about the games that matter

No point in mentioning them right now.

why should they get any air play....
    whatever happens....the Giants earned their way out of media respect
    or "cred" and don't deserve anything more than honorable mention .
    you can't collapse this bad and expect to get any attention....other than negative.

if the miracles happen and we get in .....then they will start it all up again....
    but until then....they have made too many talking heads look like fools lately....
    the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?

i think the Giants like it better "not" being mentioned!

Veteran
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    No point in mentioning them right now.
    Exactly. Why even mention them? This team appears to either not be that good or they have just given up. This is truly the first Giant game all season that I am not even excited about. Pizz poor play two weeks in a row mixed with the outcome of other games determining our playoff chances kinda takes the fun out of it all ya know?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by SiddFinch1 View Post
    Not concerned about ESPN concerned about the games that matter
    That's not the point of my post. TE point is we went from Champs to "don't matter" in one season and I'm depressed about it

Do they deserve to be mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    That's not the point of my post. TE point is we went from Champs to "don't matter" in one season and I'm depressed about it
    Buck up lil buckaroo. There's a chance that after today they will be fully back in the discussion. No point being depressed now. Save it for later if it doesn't work out.

Probably better that way. What can they say other than how badly the entire team has played as of late? How the players have looked like they have quit on it's coach AGAIN?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin