+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I Feel Bad For Cubs Fans Man...Bandwagon Mets Fans Don't Deserve The World Series!

I'm a Yankee fan, but thats not the main reason I've been rooting for the Cubs...it's their fan base!
    Watching them cheer on their team , and the enthusiasm they bring to the stadium has been really fun to watch!!
    Mets fans are fair weather fans, while Cubs fans are ANY weather fans. It doesn't matter if the Cubs win 100 games or
    lose 100, their fans pack Wrigley Field and turn it into a fun place!
    When the Mets were playing like **** earlier in the year, CitiField was a ghost town! They only support the team when they win man...thats not loyalty.
    I feel bad for Cubs fans...they deserved to finally get back to the World Series more than those bandwagon jumpers in Flushing!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 10-21-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Uh, really? Bandwagon Mets fans? In this day and age of the cost of attending a baseball game fans should hand over their hard earned money to watch a substandard product on the field? That makes them bandwagon? How many Yankees games do you attend per year?
    http://mlb.mlb.com/assets/images/5/9/0/176914590/cuts/Bartolo_Colon_HR_bigger_edit_mfnxnvlq_07hzzetd.jpg
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead"

This guy is a bona fide troll. He brings next to nothing to these boards.
    Let's put the women and children in bed and go looking for dinner

All-Pro
    What a sad Yankee fan you are....

All-Pro
    Jump off the Yankees wagon troll and join the Mets..

Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    Jump off the Yankees wagon troll and join the Mets..
    You guys are so funny! LOL so touchy too!!! LMAO
    I don't know how an empty CitiField back in the summer when they were below .500 makes ME a troll?
    In point of fact.....I played Mets stacks on my FanDuel lineups many many times......which, when you think about it..... kind of makes me a bigger supporter of the team than the Mets' own fans were during the season!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 10-21-2015 at 11:57 PM.

What a **** thread

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    You guys are so funny! LOL so touchy too!!! LMAO
    I don't know how an empty CitiField back in the summer when they were below .500 makes ME a troll?
    In point of fact.....I played Mets stacks on my FanDuel lineups many many times......which, when you think about it..... kind of makes me a bigger supporter of the team than the Mets' own fans were during the season!
    Salty little man..

Every fan base has a bandwagon. Where I live now in Florida, I've seen much more Mets hats the past couple of weeks then I have seen the past 15 years. Same thing happened in 2004 with the Red Sox. With that said, let it go bud. Think about how many Yankee bandwagon fans there are...

Congrats to the Mets. And their fans.

Starter
    i hate the cardinals, to me they are the patriots of baseball. but the cubs would not ever have gotten in the nlcs if the cardinals had not been so banged up.
    yankees are the cowboys of baseball. sit on that one for a minute lol.