+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

BRING BLACKBURN BACK

weather giants make playoffs or not they have to bring blackburn back hes a good mlb

He is horrible. Good thing you're not the GM.

Veteran
    hes not horrible,, good mlb,,, not great but good,, this isnt madden cant trade give huge contracts,, for the price hes a good mlb

Blackburn is all heart and a great leader......but he's NOT a great MLB. Would love to have him back as a backup and player/coach.....but we need to stud up at LB.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    at what price fbomb others have to be paid too

Always take a guy seriously who downs another's opinion but unabashedly puts his "if I were GM" picks as his signature. Blackburn looks great today and even if we draft or sign a superior athlete to take the spot as starting MLB I think you could do a lot worse than Chase as backup. If we don't find someone to replace Chase I wouldn't mind keeping him around. Pierce wasn't exactly fast either and was known to blowup plays similarly to Chase. Never had his hands on the ball as much as Chase either.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Blackburn is all heart and a great leader......but he's NOT a great MLB. Would love to have him back as a backup and player/coach.....but we need to stud up at LB.
    +1 he would be a solid backup because of his experience, passion, and leadership but nothing else. He is very mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Always take a guy seriously who downs another's opinion but unabashedly puts his "if I were GM" picks as his signature. Blackburn looks great today and even if we draft or sign a superior athlete to take the spot as starting MLB I think you could do a lot worse than Chase as backup. If we don't find someone to replace Chase I wouldn't mind keeping him around. Pierce wasn't exactly fast either and was known to blowup plays similarly to Chase. Never had his hands on the ball as much as Chase either.
    It's not my opinion. It's a fact. Pro Football Focus, a scouting service that the Giants pay for, has Blackburn ranked as the 30th ranked MLB in the league this year (with at least 50% of the defensive snaps). There isn't much worse than him.
    Last edited by WiIdcat; 12-30-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Oh really? It's fact because someone else ranked him based on stats? Way to take down your sig with GM picks.

Where'd that agency rank Cruz coming out of college?