+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season's over

Hybrid View

Season's over

Bears won

Sigh... we went from 6-3 to this... shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    Sigh... we went from 6-3 to this... shameful.
    If it makes you feel better, we (the Bears) went from 7-1 to this. AND we had a better shot of making the playoffs today since we only needed the Vikings to lose.

If we were destined to lose, I would've wanted you to be in the playoffs since you beat the crap out of the Packers this year. Good luck next year (except in any games against us).

Quote Originally Posted by BeringStrait View Post
    If it makes you feel better, we (the Bears) went from 7-1 to this. AND we had a better shot of making the playoffs today since we only needed the Vikings to lose.

If we were destined to lose, I would've wanted you to be in the playoffs since you beat the crap out of the Packers this year. Good luck next year (except in any games against us).
    I would think a lot of fans of eliminated teams (except the Eagles) would want Eli Manning and the Giants in the playoffs just to stop Brady and the Patriots.

sigh
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Too bad Schiano isn't coaching the lions

God: Come on now, the can't-win Lions?? ROFL!!! Maybe next season.

Can't complain too much give that the Giants blew things, but boy that was one of the most pitiful pay in games ever.

Maybe they fire Schwartz and get Gilbride.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Maybe they fire Schwartz and get Gilbride.
    Do you thing they are that stupid? No GM or owner other than the Maras will ever hire Killdrive or Fewell.
    Last edited by giantsforce; 12-30-2012 at 04:16 PM.