Quote Originally Posted by blueNorange View Post
    tuck
    osi
    fewell
    webster
    diehl
    boley

they need to go, disgraceful season from all
    How do you include Fewell and not Gilbride?
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

lol...once I realized we had to depend on the Lions winning, I already conceded that the season was over.

Anyway, nobody to blame but themselves. What a pitiful collapse... only thing I'm remotely satisfied about is that we drubbed the Eagles...that always feels good despite the circumstances...

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Maybe they fire Schwartz and get Gilbride.
    Do you thing they are that stupid? No GM or owner other than the Maras will ever hire Killdrive or Fewell.
    Last edited by giantsforce; 12-30-2012 at 05:16 PM.

The Eagles beating was awesome!! NEXT YEAR BABY!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    How do you include Fewell and not Gilbride?
    You also need to include Coughlin because he is the one who brought and kept those idiots here. Unless he is gone no coaching changes will be made and the 2nd half collapses will continue. That is the norm under Coughlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Listen the Giants did this to them selves, I'm just glad they got a win today. I knew to much had to happen for the Giants to get in.
    You're right. But after such a great win today, you had to believe that anything was possible.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

2011 #Giants (9-7): scored 394 pts, allowed 400 pts, won @SuperBowlXLVI 2012 #Giants (9-7): scored 429 pts, allowed 344 miss playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Do you thing they are that stupid? No GM or owner other than the Maras will ever hire Killdrive or Fewell.
    Gilbride has been coaching in the NFL for 33 years

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    2011 #Giants (9-7): scored 394 pts, allowed 400 pts, won @SuperBowlXLVI 2012 #Giants (9-7): scored 429 pts, allowed 344 miss playoffs
    I guess the league adjusted to prevent a 9-7 Giants team to enter the playoffs and possibly win the Superbowl this season.

Glibride is a quality NFL coach and his schemes was a critical part of the Giants run last year. No need to bash him. However, sometimes change is needed and that might be the case right now.

+ Reply to Thread