+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season's over

the lions are just a suck team! why did they even get close enough to win if they werent going to?????

It starts all over again in 9 months, my 51st as a NYG fan!!!
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    Sigh... we went from 6-3 to this... shameful.
    If it makes you feel better, we (the Bears) went from 7-1 to this. AND we had a better shot of making the playoffs today since we only needed the Vikings to lose.

If we were destined to lose, I would've wanted you to be in the playoffs since you beat the crap out of the Packers this year. Good luck next year (except in any games against us).

Quote Originally Posted by BeringStrait View Post
    If it makes you feel better, we (the Bears) went from 7-1 to this. AND we had a better shot of making the playoffs today since we only needed the Vikings to lose.

If we were destined to lose, I would've wanted you to be in the playoffs since you beat the crap out of the Packers this year. Good luck next year (except in any games against us).
    I would think a lot of fans of eliminated teams (except the Eagles) would want Eli Manning and the Giants in the playoffs just to stop Brady and the Patriots.

Bench Player
    Today was heart breaking. Seeing the team that pants the 49ers, Packers, Saints an the Birds finally show up,an have it all rest on other teams. Painful. Where was this team for the past 3 weeks????????

+ Reply to Thread