+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 9-7

  1. #1
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,362

    9-7

    Michael Strahan said it best, nobody else to blame but themselves. Too inconsistent and unfortunately came back to bite us.

    It was a bittersweet win today, at least we came to play but in end we are a .500 team.

    I'm hoping 2013 will be a much better outcome. GO GIANTS!

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,362
    SORRY! I MEANT 9-7, can a mod change this please?

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  3. #3
    Veteran BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn,New York
    Posts
    2,892
    Not like it makes a difference, we still suck.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,362
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Not like it makes a difference, we still suck.
    Ok.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    SORRY! I MEANT 9-7, can a mod change this please?
    you can change it yourself if you go to the "Go Advanced" tab

  6. #6
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Michael Strahan said it best, nobody else to blame but themselves. Too inconsistent and unfortunately came back to bite us.

    It was a bittersweet win today, at least we came to play but in end we are a .500 team.

    I'm hoping 2013 will be a much better outcome. GO GIANTS!
    I hear you. But this is nothing new. It has been a trend with this team the past 7 years. I am going to go out on a limb here, but if KG and PF are back next season, I think the same thing will happen again.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

  7. #7
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    lol 8-8?

  8. #8
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol 8-8?
    Shut up.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  9. #9
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Shut up.
    lmao. u got a little too eager there

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    I hear you. But this is nothing new. It has been a trend with this team the past 7 years. I am going to go out on a limb here, but if KG and PF are back next season, I think the same thing will happen again.
    Unfortunately, I wouldn't take that bet. I also wouldn't bet that the players that hurt this team will be gone either. The financials involved make it nearly impossible to do so. If they did no one would like The Giants 2013!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts