+ Reply to Thread

KG finally in an awesome formation!!!!!!!! GReat win!!!!

Awesome job Giants!!!
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not so worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Re: KG finally in an awesome formation!!!!!!!! GReat win!!!!

KG is an IDIOT

Veteran

kg needs to be replaced!!!

love the win.. don't love kg...his play calls on 3rd and short are by far the worst ive ever seen..hey its 3rd and 1 so lets run every1 on 15 yard routes god forbid we run a drag a quick slant even a comeback..kg will never get my respect im convinced eli is the one that keeps the offense afloat.

[quote user="bashful"]KG is an IDIOT[/quote]Moron fits too!

I hate kg. what an idiot. Why the eff are we passing on the beat corner in the league or passing period when we have a lead in te 4th quarter? Not to mention to a receiver who's hands are clearly made of rocks all of a sudden. Also the 3rd and short play calls are just stupid. Thats the time to play some small ball with some short crossing routes and simply try to keep the drive alive. Pathetic. When i saw us come out in the shotgun after that sanchez fumble i almost lost it and i did when the jets got the pick. Straight up unintelligent playcalling.

So how about the defense continues to play more man, huh? Much better game from them than ive seen in awhile. Everyone on the jets except revis can shove their foot in their mouth, rex, plax and holmes especially. Webster whooped on him

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]I hate kg. what an idiot. Why the eff are we passing on the beat corner in the league or passing period when we have a lead in te 4th quarter? Not to mention to a receiver who's hands are clearly made of rocks all of a sudden. Also the 3rd and short play calls are just stupid. Thats the time to play some small ball with some short crossing routes and simply try to keep the drive alive. Pathetic. When i saw us come out in the shotgun after that sanchez fumble i almost lost it and i did when the jets got the pick. Straight up unintelligent playcalling.

So how about the defense continues to play more man, huh? Much better game from them than ive seen in awhile. Everyone on the jets except revis can shove their foot in their mouth, rex, plax and holmes especially. Webster whooped on him[/quote]

Gilbride called a run there...Eli saw the box stacked and checked to a pass that got picked

that one is on Eli

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]I hate kg. what an idiot. Why the eff are we passing on the beat corner in the league or passing period when we have a lead in te 4th quarter? Not to mention to a receiver who's hands are clearly made of rocks all of a sudden. Also the 3rd and short play calls are just stupid. Thats the time to play some small ball with some short crossing routes and simply try to keep the drive alive. Pathetic. When i saw us come out in the shotgun after that sanchez fumble i almost lost it and i did when the jets got the pick. Straight up unintelligent playcalling. So how about the defense continues to play more man, huh? Much better game from them than ive seen in awhile. Everyone on the jets except revis can shove their foot in their mouth, rex, plax and holmes especially. Webster whooped on him[/quote] Gilbride called a run there...Eli saw the box stacked and checked to a pass that got picked that one is on Eli[/quote]

All good but the WR must catch balls in his hands,period. Thats on the receiver!

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]I hate kg. what an idiot. Why the eff are we passing on the beat corner in the league or passing period when we have a lead in te 4th quarter? Not to mention to a receiver who's hands are clearly made of rocks all of a sudden. Also the 3rd and short play calls are just stupid. Thats the time to play some small ball with some short crossing routes and simply try to keep the drive alive. Pathetic. When i saw us come out in the shotgun after that sanchez fumble i almost lost it and i did when the jets got the pick. Straight up unintelligent playcalling.

So how about the defense continues to play more man, huh? Much better game from them than ive seen in awhile. Everyone on the jets except revis can shove their foot in their mouth, rex, plax and holmes especially. Webster whooped on him[/quote]

Gilbride called a run there...Eli saw the box stacked and checked to a pass that got picked

that one is on Eli[/quote]

I see, I was not aware of this. Well then wtf Nicks??? I really don't know what is up with him lately....do you think it's the cold weather? He did go to school in NC...I can't really think back to how he did late in the year his first two years but he certainly has some frozen hands right now...I honestly would prefer next weeks game be in dallas than at home, considering we play like garbage there most of the time

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]Awesome job Giants!!![/quote]

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]Awesome job Giants!!![/quote]

What awesome formation?

I feel like every time the Giants win it is in spite of Gillbride.

I don't think they ran the ball more than twice the entire 1st quater and a little bit into the 2nd. Totally absurd. Not to mention he is clueless in the red zone. I mean this man is a professional. He knows x's and o's far more than I'll ever know in my life but I can honestly say I think I could call better redzone plays. Gillbride is just another obstacle in each game that needs to be overcome.