+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Smile Lets recount the positives, in the end their will be 31 groups of sorry fans afterall

1- Stevie Brown
    1A- Andre Brown- If he can stay healthy
    2- Chase Blackburn
    3- The Prince
    4- Ruben Randle
    5- The Black Unicorn
    6- David Wilson
    6A- The Hynosorous
    6B- The never quitting tough as nails Bradshaw- Our Spiritual leader
    7- The re-emenrgence of Kiwi
    8- Lots of new blood in the DBs corp- Will Hill, Tryon, Brown,
    7- a better next season showing than the 1st time this group won a SB- We went out this time on a high note
    8- No one has taken our title since we are not in the contest
    9- Eli continued his upbeat play but for the 3 critical bowouts
    10- We finally get Andy Ried and his trick plays and NYG dominance out ouf our division and systems (I think) and we put the nail in the coffin
    11- Nicks will be back healthy

All the pieces are in place with a good free agent season and draft to repeat next year as SB Champs

Please feel free to add any positives I missed and you want to comment on.........keep the negatives for another post please

I'm rooting for our NFC Seahawks to defeat the Broncos in thhe SB BTW
    Last edited by BParcells777; 12-30-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Veteran
    11- Their schedule should not be as difficult

Banned
    also I forgot a big one WE CLOBBERED the 2 SB Contenders we faced- GB, and SF, and clobbered our old nemisis Philly and NO

12, even with his suspension i think Will Hill shows a lot of promise and potential.

Banned
    LOVE WILL HILL..........he lays the lumber heeeeeyahhhhhh!!!!..........big dude, hits like a sledgehammer..............could become our Ed Reed

Next yr the SB is in NY, nuff said!

Let's be realistic here and not get caught up with today. We finished 9-7 and out of the playoffs. Positives will come if many changes take place this off season to avoid another second half collapse. Very disappointed when you know what this team can do. Time to get back to a championship team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Let's be realistic here and not get caught up with today. We finished 9-7 and out of the playoffs. Positives will come if many changes take place this off season to avoid another second half collapse. Very disappointed when you know what this team can do. Time to get back to a championship team.
    duhhhhhhhhhhhh as Kathy the Comedean would say- Thanks for your positive input

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    duhhhhhhhhhhhh as Kathy the Comedean would say- Thanks for your positive input
    If you're happy with the season, good for you. This team should be much better than they showed, that was my point.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    Didn't the OP ask for positives and say keep the negatives for another post? Reading really is fundamental!