+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cowboys Win Better For Us

Since tonight's Redskins-Cowboys game is meaningless to us, a Cowboys win would be better for us.

A Cowboys win means we finish 3rd in the division.
    A Redskins win means we finish 2nd in the division.

It's better to finish 3rd because not only will we have a better draft pick, but we get the 3rd place schedule next year, which is a big difference.

The 2nd place schedule has to travel to New Orleans, and host Seattle.
    The 3rd place schedule has to travel to Carolina, and host St. Louis.

I'd much rather see Carolina and St. Louis than seeing Russell Wilson and taking the death trip to New Orleans.

EDIT: CORRECTION: 2nd place travels to Carolina and hosts Seattle. 3rd place travels to New Orleans and hosts St. Louis.

The Eagles have earned the 4th place schedule and will travel to Tampa Bay and host Arizona.

The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.
    Last edited by Overdrive92; 12-30-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Sorry, can't, cannot root for the Cowboys to win the division & have their fans laughing it up for a few more weeks. 2nd place schedule, here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Sorry, can't, cannot root for the Cowboys to win the division & have their fans laughing it up for a few more weeks. 2nd place schedule, here we come!
    i'm with you man. comparing rooting for the cowboys vs the skins is not even a close one at this time.

go skins and rgIII

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    If rooting for the Cowboys means not having to take a death trip to New Orleans...I have no problem rooting for Dallas.

In the words of Chris Canty, the Giants call the Superdome in New Orleans the "Bermuda Triangle", because it's where defenses go to die.

Veteran
    interesting..

Picks are important, go Cowboys. The Giants have no one to blame but themselves!
    Giants fan since '58

just can't root for Dallas... just can't do it... when they play the Eagles, I hope for a 0-0 tie.
    Die-hard Giants fan since the early 60's!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Since tonight's Redskins-Cowboys game is meaningless to us, a Cowboys win would be better for us.

A Cowboys win means we finish 3rd in the division.
    A Redskins win means we finish 2nd in the division.

It's better to finish 3rd because not only will we have a better draft pick, but we get the 3rd place schedule next year, which is a big difference.

The 2nd place schedule has to travel to New Orleans, and host Seattle.
    The 3rd place schedule has to travel to Carolina, and host St. Louis.

I'd much rather see Carolina and St. Louis than seeing Russell Wilson and taking the death trip to New Orleans.

The Eagles have earned the 4th place schedule and will travel to Tampa Bay and host Arizona.

The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.
    Go cowboys!! let's be real here they are not going to a SB.

Veteran
    I hate the Cowboys but want the Tampa game.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Since tonight's Redskins-Cowboys game is meaningless to us, a Cowboys win would be better for us.A Cowboys win means we finish 3rd in the division.A Redskins win means we finish 2nd in the division.It's better to finish 3rd because not only will we have a better draft pick, but we get the 3rd place schedule next year, which is a big difference.The 2nd place schedule has to travel to New Orleans, and host Seattle.The 3rd place schedule has to travel to Carolina, and host St. Louis.I'd much rather see Carolina and St. Louis than seeing Russell Wilson and taking the death trip to New Orleans.
    The Eagles have earned the 4th place schedule and will travel to Tampa Bay and host Arizona.The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.
    wow. Big difference
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***