+ Reply to Thread

positive perspective

I am just as guilty as alot a giant fans this week about the giants beating the eagles. This game really told me alot about the giants. Yes, they blew the season before this game but they showed me that they still have heart and pride. I know the eagles did not play great, but had the giants lost this game we would have ripped the giants a new a**hole. I for one did not like the way the season ended as far as not making the playoffs, but I have to stand up and applaud this team for there valient effort. I feel that the giants will bounce back next year and make a run. I am so grateful to be part of the best fans in the world. I am all In!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    I am just as guilty as alot a giant fans this week about the giants beating the eagles. This game really told me alot about the giants. Yes, they blew the season before this game but they showed me that they still have heart and pride. I know the eagles did not play great, but had the giants lost this game we would have ripped the giants a new a**hole. I for one did not like the way the season ended as far as not making the playoffs, but I have to stand up and applaud this team for there valient effort. I feel that the giants will bounce back next year and make a run. I am so grateful to be part of the best fans in the world. I am all In!!!
    Well said.... I for one am proud of the way the GMEN played today and you could tell during the press conference they were genuine in their disappointment about the seasons end its not like they are not a good team a few tweaks and next season they will be right back in the mix