+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Wow Giants beat on a weak sister !!

Alright killdrive your the greatest game designer of all lol. Fewel man it took 15 weeks to realize that if the front 4 arent getting to the qb then blitz ? wow did you learn something today ???

TC priceless wants answers speech after season is over ???? lol what sux is that it probably means all 3 stooges will be back next year. !!!

Fewel will bring back is defensive mind (rank 30 th in defense) and play a read and react system.
    Killdrive will score on weak teams and get stuffed vs teams with winning records and he will continue to not have a game plan or a plan b and keep throwing low % pass plays way down the field.
    TC and his country club atmosphere will bring back all the softness of this years team.

I would love to think giants played great today but I wonder how bad eagles are especially on defense.

Get rid of the coaches and thanks for the SB but time to move on and try a different approach. Bring in some toughness and find some leaders for this team. get rid of the floaters on the team and the $$$$ players that dont do much. Finaly get some LBERS for the love of god.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Alright killdrive your the greatest game designer of all lol. Fewel man it took 15 weeks to realize that if the front 4 arent getting to the qb then blitz ? wow did you learn something today ???

TC priceless wants answers speech after season is over ???? lol what sux is that it probably means all 3 stooges will be back next year. !!!

Fewel will bring back is defensive mind (rank 30 th in defense) and play a read and react system.
    Killdrive will score on weak teams and get stuffed vs teams with winning records and he will continue to not have a game plan or a plan b and keep throwing low % pass plays way down the field.
    TC and his country club atmosphere will bring back all the softness of this years team.

I would love to think giants played great today but I wonder how bad eagles are especially on defense.

Get rid of the coaches and thanks for the SB but time to move on and try a different approach. Bring in some toughness and find some leaders for this team. get rid of the floaters on the team and the $$$$ players that dont do much. Finaly get some LBERS for the love of god.
    You do realize most of the ravens big plays last week were on blitzes they picked up right?

DITTO