+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ADRIAN PETERSON

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The point is the team won but he fell short. It's karma for him... he cared more about the record than the win. The game ended up with the win but not the record...
    Why would you think that? Did he say something to give you that impression?

WHAT A JOKE. OP NEEDS TO STFU. How do you know he cared about the record more than the team. He literally CARRIED them to the playoffs you moron.

He knew he came up short when the lady told him how does it feel to make the playoffs but come short of the record? Did you see his answer? He didn't seem to thrilled about not breaking the record even though his team just made the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The point is the team won but he fell short. It's karma for him... he cared more about the record than the win. The game ended up with the win but not the record...
    How? He is the sole reason the team is in the playoffs. No way is this guy selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    He didn't even know how short he was when they interviewed him on the field after the game. AP's a team guy. Winning meant more to him than the record. I don't think he cared that much.
    Agreed, I saw that too! He had no clue he missed it by 9 yards. I'm sure he would have loved to get it, but he wasn't playing for it, he was playing it more for the win!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    He knew he came up short when the lady told him how does it feel to make the playoffs but come short of the record? Did you see his answer? He didn't seem to thrilled about not breaking the record even though his team just made the playoffs.
    Quit nitpicking and lying to make a point.

No he didn't. The lady came up to him and said "9 yards" and he said "9 yards from what? From breaking it? Oh well we got the W."

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Quit nitpicking and lying to make a point.

No he didn't. The lady came up to him and said "9 yards" and he said "9 yards from what? From breaking it? Oh well we got the W."
    Stop just stop. She asked that question right after she made it clear to him he didn't break the record.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Stop just stop. She asked that question right after she made it clear to him he didn't break the record.
    Nice lying but no cigar. I literally DVRed the game. I replayed it a millions times. He said nothing.

There was no "making it clear". There was only the question.

And explain this to me. If AP only cared about the record, why did half of the points they score come from him? Why was he willing to catch(not run) that one TD he had? It would have hurt him if they didn't just run it.
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 12-31-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Peterson is MVP..

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    Peterson is MVP..
    Those 9 yards will be the death of him.

Peyton will win it, watch.

+ Reply to Thread