+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Adrian Peterson Deserves the MVP Trophy!

I think AP deserve to be the MVP this season. He is coming off of an ACL injury, and he has had an absolutely remarkable season. Him leading his team to a playoff berth at the beginning of the season wasn't on anyone's mind. Peyton Manning had a fantastic season too, but could anyone honestly say that didn't see Peyton leading the Broncos to an AFC west title. His performance didn't surprise anyone, but AP's did. Kudos to you AP!
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

He's selfish, cares more about the rushing record than his team. Sure he benefits the team by rushing for all those yards, but it should always be team first...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He's selfish, cares more about the rushing record than his team. Sure he benefits the team by rushing for all those yards, but it should always be team first...
    I don't agree. You should've seen his interview with Pam Oliver. He appeared to be very sincere about not caring about the record.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    I don't agree. You should've seen his interview with Pam Oliver. He appeared to be very sincere about not caring about the record.
    i agree. he was very sincere. that bimbo was trying to get him to be emotional because he came up 9 yards shy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Excuse me sir but it's his running ALONE that seperates this team from what they are now and a 2-14.
    The guy didn't even say anything about the record after the game. His running put them in position for the FG.

My God I don't know if you're a packers fan but you need to grow up.

Calvin Johnson actually broke the receiving record with a game to go. MVP for that guy! Not only did he break the record, he buried the Madden Curse for good this season. Not many players can say that.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-30-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Calvin Johnson actually broke the receiving record with a game to go. MVP for that guy! Not only did he break the record, he buried the Madden Curse for good this season. Not many players can say that.
    Drew Brees already broke that made up superstition.

4-10. Nuff said. Not to mention that with the amount of pass attempts they made and with the league being passing bias, a monkey could have broken that record.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Drew Brees already broke that made up superstition.

4-10. Nuff said. Not to mention that with the amount of pass attempts they made and with the league being passing bias, a monkey could have broken that record.
    4-10 on a 8 game losing streak is normal for the Lions. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if a WR breaks 2,000 yards receiving in the near future.