+ Reply to Thread

How Happy Would You Be If...

Norv Turner got hired as the next HC of the Eagles.

I, for one, would love it. It'd be like when Phillips was the HC of the Boys. They'd post a decent regular season, but crap the bed in critical spots.

I think Norv Turner will go back to being an OC next season. As for the Eagles, I think they will try and lure John Gruden out of the MNF booth.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I think Norv Turner will go back to being an OC next season. As for the Eagles, I think they will try and lure John Gruden out of the MNF booth.
    I think so, too about Turner. I don't know if Gruden will go to Philly. I think he'd like to have a QB on his roster. Vick is all but gone, and I don't know if Foles is the long term answer there. However, I wouldn't mind Gruden in Philly. He's overrated as a coach. I think his hire there would ensure a few years of mediocrity before bringing someone else in.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I think so, too about Turner. I don't know if Gruden will go to Philly. I think he'd like to have a QB on his roster. Vick is all but gone, and I don't know if Foles is the long term answer there. However, I wouldn't mind Gruden in Philly. He's overrated as a coach. I think his hire there would ensure a few years of mediocrity before bringing someone else in.
    Gruden may want his guy, via the draft or trade. John Gruden is a great X's and O's coach, and has a great understanding of offenses. I hope the Eagles don't hire a defensive guy, they have talent on the defensive side, just need a coach to put them in the right position.

Giants fan since the early 80s