+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Veteran BlueOldSchool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NJ Boy in FL
    Posts
    783

    Final Thoughts On The Collapse

    The collapse is...
    1. Disappointing because we had the talent to repeat, no doubt.
    2. Frustrating because some of the play calling this year and lack of adjustments made you want to throw a shoe at the flatscreen tv.
    3. Confusing because we have a coaching staff that has actually won us 2 rings in the past 5 seasons but haven't been able to pull this team out of a funk.
    4. Fixable... because Reese, Coughlin and crew get paid to do that and all I know is I don't... so....

    ...Try and enjoy the playoffs, my fellow G-men faithful! We live to fight another day in another season... see you all later and thanks for all the great posts on these message boards this year! A lot of very knowledgeable fans are here... it's an honor hanging with you all!

    Go Big Blue!!!
    Die-hard Giants fan since the early 60's!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOldSchool View Post
    The collapse is...
    1. Disappointing because we had the talent to repeat, no doubt.
    2008 was far more disappointing to me. The '12 schedule was brutal and there were some question marks so I didn't know what to expect, but in '08 we looked poised to repeat until Burress shot himself.

  3. #3
    Veteran BlueOldSchool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NJ Boy in FL
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by GMEN86900711 View Post
    2008 was far more disappointing to me. The '12 schedule was brutal and there were some question marks so I didn't know what to expect, but in '08 we looked poised to repeat until Burress shot himself.
    That one hurt, too... you're right!
    Die-hard Giants fan since the early 60's!

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOldSchool View Post
    The collapse is...
    2. Frustrating because some of the play calling this year and lack of adjustments made you want to throw a shoe at the flatscreen tv.
    Go Big Blue!!!
    Amen to that. Somethings I will just fully never understand. Hopefuly this is adressed this off season because I do not want to see the same product next year. See you guys on the boards next year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts