+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

So did anyone notice KG's signature clock management

Score 28-7 1:30 seconds left in second quarter.

Throw throw throw, punt, 1:00 left in quarter. Eagles complete a 30 yard pass. Stevie Brown goes out of the game with injury making a tackle.

I know everyone is going to say he called a great game,,, but this was disgusting. A TD there would have put the eagles back in the game. Bad game managment, bad play selection, and I still have not heard if brown was injured.

I know everyone is going to give him the pass because we throttled a 4 win team, but this was bad.

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post

Throw throw throw, punt, 1:00 left in quarter. Eagles complete a 30 yard pass. Stevie Brown goes out of the game with injury making a tackle.

I know everyone is going to say he called a great game,,, but this was disgusting. A TD there would have put the eagles back in the game. Bad game managment, bad play selection, and I still have not heard if brown was injured.

I know everyone is going to give him the pass because we throttled a 4 win team, but this was bad.
    You're complaining about a 42 - 7 win?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Remember that incompletion in the 3Q. That was KGs fault, too. And world hunger. And Justin Bieber.

Eli Manning only had 5 td's clear indication of a weak arm...

Giants fan since the early 80s

So you disagree that that was bad play selection? Especially since it happened to injured a guy with 8 ints?

We do realize that Eli is the one who decides run/pass every play, right?

You need to understand the Gilbride philosophy. Whatever play makes sense to call, we call the opposite.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

So you disagree that that was bad play selection? Especially since it happened to injured a guy with 8 ints?
    I know one thing, we don't know **** about what calls are given to Eli to pick from. All I've heard this week is *****ing about Run, Run, Pass, Punt. And now you ***** about throw, throw, throw, punt. We WON, get over it.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    We do realize that Eli is the one who decides run/pass every play, right?
    I thought KG sends in two plays, and eli runs one, maybe he should just send in two running plays along with a note that says "Do not pass"