+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1

    Our Official Draft Spot: #19

    We are officially the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. Here is the remainder of the top 20.

    1. Kansas City Chiefs
    2. Jacksonville Jaguars
    3. Oakland Raiders
    4. Philadelphia Eagles
    5. Detroit Lions
    6. Cleveland Browns
    7. Arizona Cardinals
    8. Buffalo Bills
    9. New York Jets
    10. Tennessee Titans
    11. San Diego Chargers
    12. Miami Dolphins
    13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    14. New Orleans Saints
    15. Carolina Panthers
    16. St. Louis Rams
    17. Pittsburgh Steelers
    18. Dallas Cowboys
    19. New York Giants

    20. Chicago Bears

    The teams in our division are in bold. The Redskins have no first round pick as they traded it to the Rams for RG3.

    The remaining 12 picks cannot be determined until after the Playoffs have started.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,300
    So the eagles and boys get better draft picks once again!

  3. #3
    Any mocks set up yet on the first round overall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57
    So the eagles and boys get better draft picks once again!
    Yes, and the Cowboys are the pick right in front of us. And don't think they won't notice that down in Arlington.

  5. #5
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    We are officially the 19th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. Here is the remainder of the top 20.1. Kansas City Chiefs2. Jacksonville Jaguars3. Oakland Raiders4. Philadelphia Eagles5. Detroit Lions6. Cleveland Browns7. Arizona Cardinals8. Buffalo Bills9. New York Jets10. Tennessee Titans11. San Diego Chargers12. Miami Dolphins13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers14. New Orleans Saints15. Carolina Panthers16. St. Louis Rams17. Pittsburgh Steelers18. Dallas Cowboys19. New York Giants20. Chicago BearsThe teams in our division are in bold. The Redskins have no first round pick as they traded it to the Rams for RG3.The remaining 12 picks cannot be determined until after the Playoffs have started.
    Speaking of Washington not having a pick, the Rams could get very good soon. They have a decent team and a very good coach. They draft good with those extra picks over the next two years and they will be a force.

  6. #6
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Yes, and the Cowboys are the pick right in front of us. And don't think they won't notice that down in Arlington.
    Eh, depends what they need. Both teams have needs all over the field and can go in many different directions in the draft.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Eh, depends what they need. Both teams have needs all over the field and can go in many different directions in the draft.
    Dallas will likely pick OL in round 1. Thats the common area of need, and the easiest way to screw us over...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    So the eagles and boys get better draft picks once again!
    Because the eagles racked up a grand total of 4 wins, they earned that top 5 pick!!

    Especially after today, that loss in philly early in the season is that much more unbelievable. Nice going KG AND BARDEN!

  9. #9
    I already see Eagles fans clamoring to take Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o at the #4 pick.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    I already see Eagles fans clamoring to take Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o at the #4 pick.
    Te'o in Philly would be turrible..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts