+ Reply to Thread

Andy Reid Told He's Done With The Eagles

Our next OC? Or Norv Turner if he gets fired.

We need an OC that is willing to let Eli spread his wings and fly. Killdrive has been clipping said wings consistently from day 1...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

I'll take Reid as our OC . It would make sense. Coughy and Reid would make for a sick dynamic duo.

All-Pro
    No one is getting fired.

I'll take Reid as OC ... but not with a possible future HC oppurtunity ....... I do not want him as a coach honestly.... But OC of course i would love it

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    I'll take Reid as OC ... but not with a possible future HC oppurtunity ....... I do not want him as a coach honestly.... But OC of course i would love it
    OC then going to HC is really not guaranteed. Imagine if Gilbride became our HC.

TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

No surprise. The Eagles will realize they fired their best coach the franchise has ever had. But something had to get done, we should be happy. His Eagle teams have owned us for majority of his tenure.

Giants fan since the early 80s